CL Final Meet Up?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone up for finding a German bar that will be showing it and having a meet up?

Not even sure I can go, just putting it out there

Park Lane James said:
Let's meet up wherever Chelsea are drinking and take over? :nawty:
Lets go to Munich.................

:rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :gazza2: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :parker: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :gazza2: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :parker: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa:

Smoked Salmon said:
Park Lane James said:
Let's meet up wherever Chelsea are drinking and take over? :nawty:
Lets go to Munich.................

:rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :gazza2: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :parker: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :gazza2: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :parker: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa:
At least it will be easy to find a German pub!

r-u-s-x said:
Sandro's Samba Magic said:
Been to the one in Tower Bridge quite the bar.

Imagine Saturday will be very lively.
Empty in the city on a Saturday, doubt it will even be open
It is open on Saturdays. You are forgetting that it is situated very close to one of the biggest tourist attractions in London.

yes, yes YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS :adegrin2: :bale: :bale: :bale2: :bale2: :bale2: :dawson: :dawson: :cudicini: :cudicini: :cudicini: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :rafaaaa: :defoe2: :defoe2: :defoe2:

when i get home i'll try googling and phoning a few places up, see what they say, as some places i looked at charged to get in

Im gonna be in London town for the Heineken Cup Final at Twickenham to see my glorious Ulster Rugby smash the Leinster fancy boys. So ill be down for a meet up to cheer on Munchen (even though im a Werder Bremen fan). gimme a name and the area and ill be there. Might be a bit later as the HC final finishes like 20 mins before CL Final starts so... might miss the first half.

Yeah, should be up for this, would be a laugh. Only German pub I've been in is Katzenjammers in London Bridge. I've sent them an email asking if they will play the CL final. They are doing the Euros so they definitely play football sometimes.

Normally on a Saturday night they have the oompa loompa brass band in among everyone, it gets a pretty good atmosphere. Link in case you're interested - http://www.katzenjammers.co.uk/drinks.html

Back
Top Bottom