CL football Next season ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

pallmallpunch said:
Even if their top 3 were involved, the next placed teams in Italy would get in, ala Trabzonspor going in when Fenerbahce was withdrawn last year.
Ergo, the only hope would be if Man U, City, Chelsea, or Woolwich were implicated in match fixing.

Just saw this rumour on twitter. Face palm at all the idiots that think this is true. The reason we're not allowed in is because of the cap on one association having four teams. So the last club it would go to is ours.

uuu.gif

Thelonious said:
I thought Conte's charge relates to his time at a previous club.

That's exactly it, Conte's relation to this incident has nothing to do with his time at Juve. Juve as far as anybody can tell are entirely separate from this.

VirginiaSpur said:
pallmallpunch said:
Even if their top 3 were involved, the next placed teams in Italy would get in, ala Trabzonspor going in when Fenerbahce was withdrawn last year.

Ergo, the only hope would be if Man U, City, Chelsea, or Woolwich were implicated in match fixing.

I could come up with some theories if you think it would help...?

Let's start with ArseAnal and their part in Lasagne-gate... then we could move swiftly on to Mendes' GOAL at Old Trafford, before popping over to Balotelli's unpunished attempted decapitation of Scott Parker's head, before rounding off with the (2 at the last count) PHANTOM Chelsea goals against us!!!

There, how's that?

VirginiaSpur said:

You know one day at least one of them will be, loads of stuff will come out in the wash - it will be far too late to benefit us though.

two words spring to mind here - straws and clutching...

fuck cl football next year anyways, if we aint in it, as far as i'm concerned its not happening, its irrelevant if spurs don't participate.

lets look forward to murking the league this year.

Mr Vexed said:

fuck cl football next year anyways, if we aint in it, as far as i'm concerned its not happening, its irrelevant if spurs don't participate.

Don't worry, next year we will get Europa league football again (2013-14 season), but Woolwich will be relegated and their entire stadium will be covered in black bags, then we can :bae:

Freudlyuchenko said:
Mr Vexed said:

Don't worry, next year we will get Europa league football again (2013-14 season), but Woolwich will be relegated and their entire stadium will be covered in black bags, then we can :bae:

i'd settle for that now.

Back
Top Bottom