Colchester United v Tottenham Hotspur (24-09-19) (7.45pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Genuinely haven't felt this low in a long long time regarding Spurs. I always 100% believed that there was no way Pochettino's era would finish without some silverware, that he would leave on his terms with us in a very strong position.

If it ends in this kind of way though... I honestly think I'll stop watching football for a while.

tottenham-bayern-310719ze.jpg

This isn't a dip in form. This is driving your car off a cliff. Something is obviously very wrong somewhere.

I think I went through the entire grieving process during that match. It actually felt like a funeral.

With spurs there's usually the benefit of looking on the bright side but not any more. If Colchester can't be beaten then unfortunately spurs are going to get dicked by every cunt in the C. L

No Premier league clubs have recovered from the dip in form we've seen
It’s been a good 137 years fellas but we lost to Colchester United in the league cup time to pack it in. Relegation bang on.

Perfectly enough the stream cut out right before they took the final penalty and then the site died too. I think it's time to finally pull the plug on this current era too, it's been on life support for long enough. Most people will want to go the easy way and change manager but I don't think that will change much, not long term anyway. The whole squad needs to be revived from the ground up, that's the real task, it always has been.
I hope we stick with poch but if not, I agree that just changing the manager wont make any significant difference. Overhaul from top to bottom or may as well stick with poch as no one else is going to better top 4 & CL final.

Back
Top Bottom