Colchester United v Tottenham Hotspur (24-09-19) (7.45pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Calm down lads it’s only the league cup, who wants to brag that’s the last cup they won for fucks sake?🙄 This project will take time, we are only 6 years into it and the players need time to bed in, but at least they are buying into the philosophy and that’s more than can be said for Gerry Francis teams, they bought into fuck all....at least we are tearing it up in the league, and that’s the main thing here, once Pochettino gets that league winning mentality imbedded into the players then the FA cups and League cups will come as a given through habit of winning.......
That's what they WANT you to think... it's a CUP... and a Cup we coulda won... we'll treat the FA Cup with as much petulant disdain as this too...
Oooh, cos we're all about the Premier League and Champions League these days!
Can,t believe how negative everyone is. Lots of teams in the top 4 have been knocked out over the years at venues like these. Bumpy pitches with drizzly , damp weather, up against a team who get everyone behind the ball who fight for everything..
Bad performance tonight and yes our overall form is in a slump but would you rather be a Man U fan right now, and look at their history?
2 back to back wins in Premier league and their form will change.
Man City haven't... and THEY'RE top 4!

Can,t believe how negative everyone is. Lots of teams in the top 4 have been knocked out over the years at venues like these. Bumpy pitches with drizzly , damp weather, up against a team who get everyone behind the ball who fight for everything..
Bad performance tonight and yes our overall form is in a slump but would you rather be a Man U fan right now, and look at their history?
2 back to back wins in Premier league and our form will change.

You do realise that every other PL team won right

Yeah, let's get a top class training centre for our players who are always injured, let's build a world class stadium to house our players that couldn't give a shit if they play in a shed or field right now. World class stadiums don't make world class teams, investment does!

Nah bruv. Its done.

Hopefully more of our fans will continue to defend his abysmal performances to make themselves feel better. Same with alli. Get them out asap.

It's got nothing to do with defending anything.... I'm pissed off we lost... You said you WANTED to lose on pens... You got what you wished for.

You're a cunt. Do one.

I personally don’t care at all about the League Cup. It should be done away with. The only reason to win it is to get people to stop talking about how Poch hasn’t won a trophy, since those people are always the same ones who think the League Cup matters.

Yes I'd rather be a united fan they've actually won some trophies this century, sadly I'm wedded to this bag of ripe tripe, I've tried to walk away but the cunts go and get my hopes up again before blowing it

Please tell me you are joking......

Back
Top Bottom