Combatting racism in football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think humans can look way too deeply in to things. Like how someone commentates.
I actually think that human beings don't look deeply enough.
All life on earth started from a single cell. The elements from the human body such as hydrogen and helium goes all the way back to the big bang, the majority of our elements comes from supernovae. Everything is connected.

So for some people to claim they are superior and treat people as inferior because of skin pigmentation is incredibly dumb and shallow. The world needs to teach much more about science and much less about religion.

MC: "How dare you insult me calling me ignorant"
G: "Being called ignorant isn't an insult, consult the dictionary for it's meaning"
MC: "That's because I know enough to not give a fuck about learning any more, because 200 years down the line its largely irrelevant".
G: "Exhibit "T" in evidenced ignorance. It's highly relevant Mick, what is going on around the world right now is highly relevant and largely stems form these times. But clearly, because it's so long ago (and arguably because you are white) that doesn't compute, so how about this for relevance. The compensation bill that was made to British Slave owners was the largest bailout in the history of mankind (more than that of the financial bailout of 2008 allowing for inflation) it was so vast (£20m in 1833) that the UK taxpayer only finished paying it off in 2015!! That's modern-day repercussions, it's just one of so many more reasons why it's still relevant.
MC: "Make sure you learn about the white slaves as well, they weren't all black and they weren't all from Africa".
G: I'm learning everything Mick, it's the whole point mate. When I'm told about Colston I don't just want to know that he donated to build a school and he's a statue to commemorate him every day to thank him for being so generous, I also want it to be known how his wealth was accumulated and his role in the deaths of hundreds of people. Without this knowledge we are being treated like mugs.
MC: "But you know something, we learned from it, realised it was shit AND WE DONT FUCKING DO IT ANY MORE".
G: "If it was so shit and we don't do it anymore (not entirely true but it's not legal and state-supported but slavery is very much alive and kicking in Britain) it needs to be on the national curriculum rather than whitewashed from history entirely. In Germany the Holocaust is on the national curriculum; Vergangenheitsaufarbeitung (learning from the past), rather being selective in what is taught in schools and airbrushing the shit bits out they have adopted the very thing missing from our own education. The quest for atonement, for recognition of shame, is not in itself shameful. Contrition, leading to reconciliation, need not foul our nest.

Can you list those books for me Mick? Ta muchly.
no - now fuck off, I am so bored with your born again evangelism, I just can't be fucking bothered with you.

Here's a final piece of advice though

Place the palms of your hands on each of your buttocks - and push really hard.

with any luck - you'll get your head out of your arse.

All life on earth started from a single cell. The elements from the human body such as hydrogen and helium goes all the way back to the big bang, the majority of our elements comes from supernovae. Everything is connected.

So for some people to claim they are superior and treat people as inferior because of skin pigmentation is incredibly dumb and shallow. The world needs to teach much more about science and much less about religion.
Holy shit, you are such a cock.

if you were a cake, you'd lick yourself to nothing.

Holy shit, you are such a cock.

if you were a cake, you'd lick yourself to nothing.
I have no idea what you are talking about Mick. Rather than insulting which is something that you strangely don't like being directed at you. Why don't you explain the problem or problems you have with my post.

True. We probably look too deeply in to things that aren't very important. & not deeply enough in to things that are. Religion is very important to many, especially minorities. So I think you will have a hard time trying to get them to not teach so much about it when its so important to them & their culture.

True. We probably look too deeply in to things that aren't very important. & not deeply enough in to things that are. Religion is very important to many, especially minorities. So I think you will have a hard time trying to get them to not teach so much about it when its so important to them & their culture.
If more science is taught then I think religion becomes less important because they will learn what the real truth is and it isn't god made the earth in 7 days etc. I mean of course it would take a long time and also the problem is everyone needs to participate which is a problem within itself. If humans can't come together and learn from the mistakes from the past we'll end up destroying ourselves and everything else.

I'm very old, it was back in the 70s. I have also lived in Bermuda and Belize and learned quite a bit then. Plus as I have been on the planet for a while I have seen and read quite a bit about various aspects. I dont doubt that if you have been swallowing the subject in your fervent desire for enlightenment that you are now better read than I am.
That's because I know enough to not give a fuck about learning any more, because 200 years down the line its largely irrelevant.
Make sure you learn about the white slaves as well, they weren't all black and they weren't all from Africa.
Then read about how our wonderful country used to persecute each other, killing in large numbers because of religion, and of all the Englishmen enslaved by the English.
But you know something, we learned from it, realised it was shit AND WE DONT FUCKING DO IT ANY MORE.

but discrimination is everywhere and will be so until the tribal nature of humans evaporates from our Gene's.

Go to Africa, where you can still find slaves today.
why did you ‘live’ in Bermuda?

I have no idea what you are talking about Mick. Rather than insulting which is something that you strangely don't like being directed at you. Why don't you explain the problem or problems you have with my post.
It's a conceit post where you signal your intellectual virtues to the world.
Vomitworthy

If more science is taught then I think religion becomes less important because they will learn what the real truth is and it isn't god made the earth in 7 days etc. I mean of course it would take a long time and also the problem is everyone needs to participate which is a problem within itself. If humans can't come together and learn from the mistakes from the past we'll end up destroying ourselves and everything else.
No-one thinks world was made in 7 days. Lol.

You got that wrong. Don't mock people who believe in God, yet you are moaning how everyone should come together.
How is my post mocking people who believe in god? You said no-one believes that the world was made in 7 days that is clearly not the case.

hello bellend, what happened did someones toilet overflow and you popped out of a sewer?

Oh good - more of your retarded noncy opinions, just what this place needs

Fantastic.
The two biggest cocksuckers ever to post on TFC sucking each other off, and giggling like the little pair of gutless wankers that they are.
So, so impressive.

"Retarded"

"Noncy"

"Cocksucker"

The glorious wife-beating rhetoric.

...And the fact you've literally insulted EVERYONE you've interacted with in this thread.

Is this like a greatest hits show, Mick?

Choo! Choo!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom