Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This list just shows how good Messi is considering Pep did 4 seasons at Barca and already 6 at city. No surprise city have the next 4 on the list. Gabriel Jesus at #5 should tell you all you need to know.

It tells me how influential Sterling has been there, and also tells me he has more assists than I thought he did.

Him + KDB have been Pep's most influential players since he joined City, imo. Really big loss for them as I don't expect Grealish to step up to the plate and be as productive. Haaland will fill a bit of a gap with his goals though.

Did people read the Drinkwater interview? He says numerous times he doesn't blame the club & takes responsibility for his own side of things. He was just angry at Sarri because he only told him he wasn't in his plans an hour before the window shut.

Proper shitty headline, that.

Did people read the Drinkwater interview? He says numerous times he doesn't blame the club & takes responsibility for his own side of things. He was just angry at Sarri because he only told him he wasn't in his plans an hour before the window shut.

Proper shitty headline, that.
I rarely read actual interviews. I prefer to glance at the headline and jump in with both feet to offer my definitive take on things.

I rarely read actual interviews. I prefer to glance at the headline and jump in with both feet to offer my definitive take on things.

I thought 'what a tit' from the headline too, in fairness. But he's basically just pissed because Sarri only let him know he wasn't wanted when there was no way he could actually get a move .. which yeah, you can understand.

It's not the 'chelsea's fault' whinefest the headline makes it out to be. Damn journalists.

I thought 'what a tit' from the headline too, in fairness. But he's basically just pissed because Sarri only let him know he wasn't wanted when there was no way he could actually get a move .. which yeah, you can understand.

It's not the 'chelsea's fault' whinefest the headline makes it out to be. Damn journalists.
Sarri always seemed like a twat really.

Probably all the stress of being the main nemesis to the Smurfs.

images

Sarri wasn't there the whole time though was he.

Sarri wasn't there the whole time though was he.

From what I remember in the interview he's mostly just critical of how Sarri handled him. He admits a lot of his other failings there were down to himself/his own struggles with mental health etc. It doesn't really come across as a 'it was chelsea's fault' kind of piece.

Honestly the only one who was, was Kante , Mahrez at a push the rest were a jobbing squad who got lucky.

Only at a push? Tough judge!!

Vardy deserves to be included in that list too. Those three were the ones with genuine top level PL quality from the team .. Schmeichel a very good keeper as well.

Back
Top Bottom