Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As always antisemitism just seems to be fine on Twitter. Nobody seems to give a shit, it's like it's some sort of acceptable racism.
There are three things Twitter is absolute fine with.

1. anti-semitism
2. Muslims threatening to kill ex-muslims or others who criticise Islam.
3. non-western political leaders doing the above, threatening genocide, racism, sexism, homophobia, you name it.

Can someone post funny moments from their forums, I'm not removing my adblock to make an exception for those cunts.
This is from the comments BTL of the Guardian report:
Quicknstraight
Well, let’s start off by saying that Anthony Taylor should just have worn a white shirt all afternoon. An absolutely disgraceful performance from him.
Right before the Mendy save that led to the final corner, Romero went unpunished after grabbing Cucurella by the hair and pulling him over. On what f*cking planet is that not foul play and at least a yellow card? On Planet Anthony Taylor, that’s where. The last in a string of ridiculous non-decisions that allowed Spurs to kick the cr*p out of our players.
So, Spurs and their 12th man fluke a point after being completely outplayed. Levy shot his wad and that’s all Spurs have to show for it? That limp effort? We’ll add several players before the end of the window and will strengthen. We were still good enough to play Spurs off the park.
He didn’t get a goal today, but I thought Havertz was outstanding. If he could show that fight every week, he’d be a world beater. RLC surprised me too, as he was outstanding at RWB, running Spurs ragged.
It was an all-round excellent performance, from players and manager. Tuchel came up with a system that Conte had no clue how to handle. So, Spurs enjoy your undeserved point, but look forward to another season of disappointment if that’s the best you’ve got to offer.
I will tell you now: Spurs will not make top 4 this season.

We have absolutely killed them. We were awful, no doubt about it but scoring in 90+6 is shithousery of the highest order..
They are fuming and resorting to all forms of racism. What a cunt club they are.

They will get absolutely spanked at the lane and Basil Fawlty knows it and that's why he was so salty.

Have that you bunch of absolute cunts..
See you february Cunts.

We were shit but loving that salt. So much entitlement!

I still can't decide on Bentancurs tackle, angles are ultimately inconclusive whether he got the ball or not. Also the hair pulling - that's outside of VAR repeals isn't it? VAR is there for offsides, goals and red cards.

Quicknstraight
Well, let’s start off by saying that Anthony Taylor should just have worn a white shirt all afternoon. An absolutely disgraceful performance from him.
Right before the Mendy save that led to the final corner, Romero went unpunished after grabbing Cucurella by the hair and pulling him over. On what f*cking planet is that not foul play and at least a yellow card? On Planet Anthony Taylor, that’s where. The last in a string of ridiculous non-decisions that allowed Spurs to kick the cr*p out of our players.
So, Spurs and their 12th man fluke a point after being completely outplayed. Levy shot his wad and that’s all Spurs have to show for it? That limp effort? We’ll add several players before the end of the window and will strengthen. We were still good enough to play Spurs off the park.
He didn’t get a goal today, but I thought Havertz was outstanding. If he could show that fight every week, he’d be a world beater. RLC surprised me too, as he was outstanding at RWB, running Spurs ragged.
It was an all-round excellent performance, from players and manager. Tuchel came up with a system that Conte had no clue how to handle. So, Spurs enjoy your undeserved point, but look forward to another season of disappointment if that’s the best you’ve got to offer.

What a salty wanker

We were shit but loving that salt. So much entitlement!

I still can't decide on Bentancurs tackle, angles are ultimately inconclusive whether he got the ball or not. Also the hair pulling - that's outside of VAR repeals isn't it? VAR is there for offsides, goals and red cards.
e's toe just got the ball, you can see it in one view they should on the channel I watched it on.
Personally didn't care :contelol:

Although we played shit, getting the draw feels like a win.
more importantly, grabbing a draw from a game you dominated is fucking soul destroying, especially in the 95th minute. It really breaks your heart.
and so Chavs cunts, cry, cry, cry.
and save a few of them tears for the kids in Ukraine.

Quicknstraight

The hair pull thing is getting people who don't know the rules upset. They were checking to see if its a red, if its not a red VAR can't get involved. The amount of people not understanding this hurts.

Looks more like admiral Akbar
May The Force Be With You GIF

I dont get the media in this country when it comes to Chelsea, back in the day before the dodgy money came it wasnt unusual to see swastikas at Stamford bridge and the fans were the nazis of Europe. Now there media darlings - even though they are built on Abromovich blood money. There are still elements of the edl-nf past there. Everything that is bad about football stems from them. They started the influx of dodgy money, sportswashing etc. The killing of competition in the English game. Chelsea are the shitstain on the underpants of English football. You dont see fans of other clubs hissing and singing songs about Auschwitz or pushing black people off tube trains.

Back
Top Bottom