Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haaland is an amazing player but I do agree he is the total opposite to what is needed. They need a false 9 similar to Kane hence why Pep desperately wanted Kane. Haaland is more suited to someone like Liverpool in how they play. With Haaland City have one less player in the build up phase because he plays off the shoulder.

Agree.

But perhaps his purchase is motivated on two fronts:
1) To keep him away from opposition clubs (imagine if we bought him, I think he would be perfect for Conte ball and as you have already said imagine if Liverpool bought him)
2) Now imagine if City bought Kane in the summer or another false 9 - It makes them utterly formidable in that they could switch between two entirely different systems and still be devastating, but probably would still need a couple of other players to make the latter click, still a terrifying thought.

A budding TV pundit career gone in a flash!
Meh.

This is the footage, really IMO it's nothing.

I think the only thing that looks bad is him being clearly drunk but I refuse to read the article as it's the Bun so don't know when it was (during a season or off-season), if it's off-season then really who gives a shit.

IMO the ONLY thing that's disgusting is the bar owners/staff leaking this footage to the press for what would be a fair bit of money. Walking is clearly seen shaking all the staff's hands, I bet he's paid for everyone and given tips to the same people who leaked it. Wankers.

Meh.

I think the only thing that looks bad is him being clearly drunk but I refuse to read the article as it's the Bun so don't know when it was (during a season or off-season), if it's off-season then really who gives a shit.

IMO the ONLY thing that's disgusting is the bar owners/staff leaking this footage to the press for what would be a fair bit of money. Walking is clearly seen shaking all the staff's hands, I bet he's paid for everyone and given tips to the same people who leaked it. Wankers.

I think it happened on Sunday evening.

Meh.

This is a load of utter crap
Don't go on their website don't buy their paper.

Agree.

But perhaps his purchase is motivated on two fronts:
1) To keep him away from opposition clubs (imagine if we bought him, I think he would be perfect for Conte ball and as you have already said imagine if Liverpool bought him)
2) Now imagine if City bought Kane in the summer or another false 9 - It makes them utterly formidable in that they could switch between two entirely different systems and still be devastating, but probably would still need a couple of other players to make the latter click, still a terrifying thought.
Yep.

He's totally fucked their dynamic.

Funnier than it deserves to be lol
Posting this here because we can get a lot of mileage out of this picture.

FrHMEjBXoAY0IJo

Back
Top Bottom