Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As someone living in Liverpool (for university), I can confirm that I have never witnessed any public bin dipping, however I did have my wheelie bin stolen from my back yard so the evidence is inconclusive.

Other insights I can offer include:
I see far more Everton merchandise being worn than Liverpool, the latter being confined chiefly to scarves on German tourists on match days in the immediate vicinity of the train station and the stadium.

There is indeed a sense among native Liverpudlians that Liverpool is a well regarded and well liked club, perhaps even most people's second favourite club. There is genuine surprise when I say that I am Spurs and not Liverpool.

The flatness of the atmosphere throughout the city and suburbs when Pool lose is very satisfying. I would recommend the university simply (and only) to experience that.

As someone living in Liverpool (for university), I can confirm that I have never witnessed any public bin dipping, however I did have my wheelie bin stolen from my back yard so the evidence is inconclusive.

I see far more Everton merchandise being worn than Liverpool, the latter being confined chiefly to scarves on German tourists on match days in the immediate vicinity of the train station and the stadium.

There is indeed a sense among native Liverpudlians that Liverpool is a well regarded and well liked club, perhaps even most people's second favourite club. There is genuine surprise when I say that I am Spurs and not Liverpool.

The flatness of the atmosphere throughout the city and suburbs when Pool lose is very satisfying. I would recommend the university simply (and only) to experience that.

How do you manage hearing that bloody accent all day long? It would drive me insane.

How do you manage hearing that bloody accent all day long? It would drive me insane.
You don't notice it so much after a while, but yes it is irritating constantly hearing Scouse men with their girly squeaky voices.

I've heard, but can't confirm, that dogs in Liverpool bark at a higher pitch than other dogs because their owners have such high-pitched accents.

ljxjYty.png

681cb7e654b82809d0a3804afa298d758dba5e4e

Many years ago I worked for a very intelligent bloke in London who had previously spent 2 or 3 years living in Liverpool (during the late 80's I'm guessing). he hated it, especially the people, reckoned it was the worst place on earth, an absolute irredeemable shit hole beyond hope.

Klopp got a bit irate when asked if top 4 was now gone. Quick to talk about the team when they win 6-1 and parade around the pitch with his players, but an absolute cunt when he loses.
'We have played 20 games more than them' From a man who wanted to win a trophy in his first season and a title within 4. Well you have played 3 games more than Spurs getting to that final. Maybe if you were worried about that don't play Can, Lovren, Skrtel, Clyne, Milner, Allen, Moreno, frimino, Ings and Lalana against fucking Carlisle in the COC & prioritise.
This is a man who claims to have a bond with the people and his players, yet in front of 31,000 fans, a few thousand of them his own, he runs onto the pitch at full time and cunts off Benteke for missing a chance. Not on. Is he trying to make himself look better?
Try organising your team to defend and blame yourself for making shit subs. Tell Allen that no matter how hard he tries he will never look like Pirlo. Let alone play like him.
This is a man who was a shit striker turned shit defender who has the front to cunt off a player who in 8yrs has scored nearly twice as many goals as Klopp scored his 8 yrs as a striker, and in his career. and is still only 25.

A man who admits he was an 'average' player has no right admonishing a decent one, and certainly not one of his own players on the pitch. I have lost all respect for him after that.
His 'passion' on the touchline has become irritating very fast.

Back
Top Bottom