Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

????
ericsson_gh388_02.jpg

That’s what you call a mobile player.

You’d have to be deluded not to admit they’ve done very efficient business so far, yes they’ve massively overpaid but they’re doing what city did last year, filling in weaknesses by any means necessary.

The likes of Allison, Fabinho and Keita are all still massively untested though to a certain degree, wouldn’t be surprised if at least one of them flopped

£67m for a goalkeeper that was playing 2nd fiddle to Wojciech Szczesny up until 12 months ago. Absolutely incredible outlay/ signing to make (twice as much as any other goalkeeper has ever cost!)

If Klopp doesnt win something with them this year, surely people will be questioning him. The owners really have gone balls deep for him

Going to be a very interesting season.

Last edited:
191M on 4 players who are not even considered top bracket.....massive statement of desperation more like
Oh give it a rest, you were saying the same shit about city last season. It’s okay to give others a bit of credit when it’s due. Yes they’ve overpaid and yes they could flop, but at this point of time it’s all ifs, buts and maybes. This place is as bad as RAWK sometimes

Oh give it a rest, you were saying the same shit about city last season. It’s okay to give others a bit of credit when it’s due. Yes they’ve overpaid and yes they could flop, but at this point of time it’s all ifs, buts and maybes. This place is as bad as RAWK sometimes

No.....at least RAWK support their club....this place is full of cunts sucking off other teams and slating our own

Liverpool have soalshed the cash. Some players will have to leave but it almost seems as if they're spending two summer's worth of money within one window.

Pressure is on them now, they have to win something big.

191M on 4 players who are not even considered top bracket.....massive statement of desperation more like

So not content with attacking our supporters who expect us to make signings You also feel you must deride other clubs signings ( when most would accept that the likes of Keita and Alisson are top level young talents) as well. I put that caveat in my previous post because I just knew someone would feel that was an attack on us. You know you can acknowledge another clubs activity as impressive without it making you any less of a supporter you know?

Last edited:
So not content with attacking our supporters who expect us to make signings You also feel you must deride other clubs signings ( when most would accept that the likes of Keita and Alisson are top level young talents) as well. I put that caveat in my previous post because I just knew someone would feel that was an attack on us. You know you can acknowledge another clubs a activity as impressive without it making you any less of a supporter you know?

I. Dont. Care

I imagine it may foster some criticism, but I must admit that I'm envious of their business this window. I'd love for us to address our weaknesses in the same way that they are.

Back
Top Bottom