Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They cheated. He won fair and squad no sneaky do overs
Woolwich 5th

Avengers Infinity War GIF

from mania

English Super Cup Enjoyer 🤗

If Levy was at our club...and had the money and attraction of our name/brand to get players, that we have had these last 10 or so years.

I feel Woolwich would have won at least 1 league title in that time, maybe more...he's a level above the likes of Gazidis and Raul/Edu, to be honest.

Fucking hell! Never thought I’d see the day when Levy was a transfer target.
Soccer Wow GIF by Ian Wright

from mania

English Super Cup Enjoyer 🤗

If Levy was at our club...and had the money and attraction of our name/brand to get players, that we have had these last 10 or so years.

I feel Woolwich would have won at least 1 league title in that time, maybe more...he's a level above the likes of Gazidis and Raul/Edu, to be honest.

Fucking hell! Never thought I’d see the day when Levy was a transfer target.
Soccer Wow GIF by Ian Wright

I'm just wondering what this "attraction of our name/brand to get players, that we have had these last 10 or so years." waffle is all about.

Cunts still think it's 2002.

Back
Top Bottom