Come here to laugh at Nu-Castle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's ok the gays are well happy with it. Just the women and journo's to pay off now..

Reading this statement from the Newcastle Gay group is as depressing as listening to Thatcher's 'justifications', back in the day, in favour of easing sanctions on the murderous apartheid regime in South Africa. Appeasement and acceptance don't work, they merely confer legitimacy and prolong the oppression.

Well done, Newcastle Gays - you've just taken a few steps backwards.

You'd better be straight
You'd better be male
You'd better shut up
Or you're going to jail

Bin Salman is coming to Toon
Bin Salman is coming to Toon
Bin Salman is coming, for YOUUUUUUUUU. (pointing towards away end)

:dude:

(tune of 'Santa Claus is coming to town')

Last edited:
A lot of people on here still don't understand what this is about. Ask yourselves why Arab states and oligarchs want to buy football clubs in Europe. It is not about the love of football. If they want "success on the pitch", it is to only further their other aims.
City fans still parrot regional propaganda. This week we have seen pissed up Geordies waving the shahada. Not too long they will be disseminating salafi talking points. And you can guarantee anti-Qatar propaganda will become a mainstay, I have already read some of it.
Another theory I heard on the radio is that it is 2 princes measuring their dicks.
The prince who runs the Abu Dhabi sovereign wealth fund is the same age as MBS and they have been trying to one up each other their whole lives apparently.

saudi_arabia_military-1024x683.jpg

2021-2022 Away Kit.

Toon Army
Toon Army
Toon Army

Another theory I heard on the radio is that it is 2 princes measuring their dicks.
The prince who runs the Abu Dhabi sovereign wealth fund is the same age as MBS and they have been trying to one up each other their whole lives apparently.
This is very true. Let's hope they get into a bidding war over Kane.

omg, just realised my scruples appear to have done a runner.

I cannot blame majority of Newcastle fans, they really have been through shit.over last 15 years with Ashley. What do people expect when he's gone, that they would protest against new owners? Some of you live in a dreamland.

I cannot blame majority of Newcastle fans, they really have been through shit.over last 15 years with Ashley. What do people expect when he's gone, that they would protest against new owners? Some of you live in a dreamland.
THats true.....with the Geordies the majority of their joy is that Ashley is finally gone, that's all they have wanted for years.

Rather be mid-table than have that sub-human scum lot who took over Newcastle. End of story,

If I could pick a model for us to follow in terms of ownership / recruitment etc it would be Leicester...not a blood money, homophobic, anti-human rights, beheading-loving bunch of cunts.

Although did cheat their way to get up to the Prem though but yeah they're not bad folk ;)

You agree with him saying we aren’t happy with blood money being thrown our way? Even though he was cool with walkers & wanted more of it for Kane?
Hmmm
Selling a car to a murderer is not in the same ballpark as committing murder. Your false equivalence is complete bollox and brings nothing to the discussion.

I just told you, I also told you that I wasn't saying that we would never get promoted.

If Leicester can win the FA cup, why haven't we done it in the past 20 years or why haven't we won 2 trophies in that time. If West ham could finish 6th last season why couldn't we? Just because a shitty club can do something, it doesn't mean we will do it too.

If you think being relegated is peddling access drama, then you need to wake up, it's a disaster for the club.
And an embarrassment for the fans

I haven’t got over last time!!

A lot of people on here still don't understand what this is about. Ask yourselves why Arab states and oligarchs want to buy football clubs in Europe. It is not about the love of football. If they want "success on the pitch", it is to only further their other aims.
City fans still parrot regional propaganda. This week we have seen pissed up Geordies waving the shahada. Not too long they will be disseminating salafi talking points. And you can guarantee anti-Qatar propaganda will become a mainstay, I have already read some of it.

Im surprised that they haven’t played the racism card yet and that everyone up in arms about it is something to do with that. You know some will.

Back
Top Bottom