Come here to laugh at Nu-Castle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kept reading on here that this lot were going to sweep all before them this season and make us look like mugs.

Three points from four games suggests they may not.

Lovely stuff today.

Hate the dippers too but always good to get these pricks back in their box for a bit.

Apparently they've been bigging themselves up as the only challengers to City this season.
Hah, I want to meet these Newcastle fans who reckon we'll be challenging Man City. I've got some magic beans to sell them.

"Fixtures haven't been kind"

Fuck off! They're supposed to be Man City's closest challengers*

* According to some of their fans.
Fixtures haven't been kind at all.

Aston Villa (h), Man City (a), Liverpool (h), Brighton (a) and Brentford (h) next. No side in the Premier League has faced a tougher set of fixtures, and it's not even close.
F5Hb9h-XQAAQu3h

We got 7pts from those 5 fixtures last season, I'd be happy with 6 this time around.

(for what it's worth I'm not posting this to cast aspersions on your start which has been undoubtedly impressive.)

All the comments seem to think he's bigging up the king....... Does he even realise what he's tweeting?

Doubt it. He’s not exactly the brightest.

I didnt realise all these players going out there had to stay for two years to get the cash they are earning tax free. Got to assume once they’ve done that sentence they’ll all leave…..if they are allowed of course.

Fixtures haven't been kind at all.

Aston Villa (h), Man City (a), Liverpool (h), Brighton (a) and Brentford (h) next. No side in the Premier League has faced a tougher set of fixtures, and it's not even close.
F5Hb9h-XQAAQu3h

We got 7pts from those 5 fixtures last season, I'd be happy with 6 this time around.

(for what it's worth I'm not posting this to cast aspersions on your start which has been undoubtedly impressive.)
That graphic makes the Chavs performance so far even funnier. 🤣 Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom