Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Because it's not true. Give over you twat, he won 3 titles with Juve.

As in a domestic trophy, FA Cup, League Cup, Coppa Italia and European competitions like the Champions League or Europa League.

But yes, as you've clearly stated he won a domestic LEAGUE. Three times. Thanks for that. Just incase no one knew.

As in a domestic trophy, FA Cup, League Cup, Coppa Italia and European competitions like the Champions League or Europa League.

But yes, as you've clearly stated he won a domestic LEAGUE. Three times. Thanks for that. Just incase no one knew.
What are you on about? Is the league not a trophy? You should post less.

I'm not sure you understand what 'domestic' means.

I know that when someone refers to a cup as a domestic trophy, it's usually the counties cup competitions such as the FA Cup that are thought of.

Chelsea just broke records - you think I'd forget that he hadn't won the league with Chelsea or the fact he bossed Italy for years? Stop looking for an argument at every corner every single night.

Think what Totti actually meant to say is that Conte has never won a cup competition that isn't the league. Not really an incredible stat when you consider he's a 4 x league championship winner. :pochrolleyes:

Could say DiMatteo as a coach is a CL winner with the incredible stat of never winning a domestic trophy or anything of any sort.

I know that when someone refers to a cup as a domestic trophy, it's usually the counties cup competitions such as the FA Cup that are thought of.

Chelsea just broke records - you think I'd forget that he hadn't won the league with Chelsea or the fact he bossed Italy for years? Stop looking for an argument at every corner every single night.
I'm not looking for an argument - you wrote a load of crap and now you're trying to weasel your way out of it. Why did you say:

Conte has NEVER won a domestic or European trophy as a manager.

That's an incredible stat.

It's just bollocks.

Think what Totti actually meant to say is that Conte has never won a cup competition that isn't the league. Not really an incredible stat when you consider he's a 4 x league championship winner. :pochrolleyes:

Could say DiMatteo as a coach is a CL winner with the incredible stat of never winning a domestic trophy or anything of any sort.

I'm glad you can fathom him - me? I don't have a clue.

Considering how Juventus would pretty much walk the league, it's pretty interesting that he could never win the Coppa Italia in the three years he managed there. He was so god damn embarrassing in Europe that many Chelsea fans are worried for next season, even more so after their shocking performance in the cup final recently.

2011-12 -- Embarrassed by Napoli 2-0 in the Coppa Italia final.

2012-13 -- Embarrassed by Bayern 4-0 in the Champions League Quarter Finals, Knocked out in the Semi Finals of Coppa Italia.

2013--14 -- Embarrassed by Roma 2-0 in the Quarter Finals of the Coppa Italia, progressively getting worse as the years went on. Much like in Europe where his "dominant" Juve team got knocked out in the Champions League groups before embarrassingly losing to Benfica in the Semi Finals.

2016--17 -- Embarrassingly knocked out by West Ham in the League Cup before the embarrassing loss to a shocking Woolwich team 2-1 in the FA Cup final.

Next year will be interesting. They don't have a particularly good squad. Hazard could yet still leave as well as Costa and Conte is notoriously shit at everything but the league. Considering he'll now be involved in an even more competitive league and games coming thick and fast with two domestic trophies and a European campaign, the fans might start to get a little pissed off.

Considering how Juventus would pretty much walk the league, it's pretty interesting that he could never win the Coppa Italia in the three years he managed there. He was so god damn embarrassing in Europe that many Chelsea fans are worried for next season, even more so after their shocking performance in the cup final recently.

2011-12 -- Embarrassed by Napoli 2-0 in the Coppa Italia final.

2012-13 -- Embarrassed by Bayern 4-0 in the Champions League Quarter Finals, Knocked out in the Semi Finals of Coppa Italia.

2013--14 -- Embarrassed by Roma 2-0 in the Quarter Finals of the Coppa Italia, progressively getting worse as the years went on. Much like in Europe where his "dominant" Juve team got knocked out in the Champions League groups before embarrassingly losing to Benfica in the Semi Finals.

2016--17 -- Embarrassingly knocked out by West Ham in the League Cup before the embarrassing loss to a shocking Woolwich team 2-1 in the FA Cup final.

Next year will be interesting. They don't have a particularly good squad. Hazard could yet still leave as well as Costa and Conte is notoriously shit at everything but the league. Considering he'll now be involved in an even more competitive league and games coming thick and fast with two domestic trophies and a European campaign, the fans might start to get a little pissed off.

Why all the "god damn" stuff? You're from Essex. I know you get a hard on for American wrestling, but really? Sin bin vote cast.

You don't get a trophy for winning the league.

You get a sort of necklace made of string, pasta and PVC glue. It's quite a cop out.

I'm lost here - I thought you got a fuck off, bad taste trophy with gold bits and stuff? To be honest l hope we never win it.

Nah, they let you pose with it and hold it, then they snatch it away off camera and give you the pasta necklace. You can get a trophy, but you need to collect tokens and sent off a stamped addressed envelope, and no one can be arsed with that kind of shit.

Oh god. Bakayoko, Matic AND Kante. How will Chelsea cope without any creativity in the centre of the park!?

/sarcasm aimed at those who think Dembele doesn't do enough.

Back
Top Bottom