Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

they are using VAR for matters of opinion. What this shows is how opinions differ. It won't stop controversial decisions, but now the tv companies are more involved. Which is why they kept wibbling on about controversial decisions, as opposed to call out managers for horseshit during interviews. Would love to see an interviewer, when a manager is crying about some corner/non Corner, say ' so the loss was nothing to do with you mistiming a substitution?'

But it never suited the media agenda
Agree although BBC have responsibility not to create further controversy by allowing Shearea open mike to misinform people. He is promoting his own agenda of being anti AVR.

Agree although BBC have responsibility not to create further controversy by allowing Shearea open mike to misinform people. He is promoting his own agenda of being anti AVR.
I think they should declare their position on it...." I'm pro/against VAr, but despite that i have to say it worked here etc'

Back
Top Bottom