Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Roman is owed 1.1 billion ... Chelsea is valued at 1.8 billion ... so selling would easily cover Roman's debts and leave the club debt free ... of course you would need another billion at least to build the new stadium ..

so 2.8 billion ... to a Chinese/Middle East/US consortium this might be an attractive deal ... hard to believe but Chelsea are now a near profitable outfit ...

Eh.....

If the club is worth 1.8billion
And Roman wants his billion back, that means the buyer will need to pay 2.8 billion.

Plus the billion for a new stadium

So that’s 3.8 bullion

Eh.....

If the club is worth 1.8billion
And Roman wants his billion back, that means the buyer will need to pay 2.8 billion.

Plus the billion for a new stadium

So that’s 3.8 bullion

The magic of accounting ... if a car is worth 5,000 but has an HP of 3,000 do I have to pay 8,000 for it? or do I still pay 5,000? that's the HP company 3,000 and the current owner 2,000 ....

So if Chelsea are worth 1.8 billion, is that 1 billion to Roman and 800k to the shareholders?

Not sure, and as I think Roman is both debtor and shareholder does it matter?

The magic of accounting ... if a car is worth 5,000 but has an HP of 3,000 do I have to pay 8,000 for it? or do I still pay 5,000? that's the HP company 3,000 and the current owner 2,000 ....

So if Chelsea are worth 1.8 billion, is that 1 billion to Roman and 800k to the shareholders?

The club is sold for 1.8B.... Money goes to prev shareholders.... Debts are paid (i.e. 1B To Roman)... 800m remains for shareholders (Roman +?)...

In effect, anyway....

Sounds like a discussion best left for sammyspurs sammyspurs & The Dane The Dane . Amirite guys?

:dierpochhug:

Back
Top Bottom