Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd take the Bale that left us ahead of him every time.

Rather have Harry... Rather have Eriksen...

He's obviously a baller, but not the stand out player in the EPL for me (as per current hype)...

People seem to forget how good bale was. At the start of one season we got a dvd (I know) of all our goals and a majority of his were sublime.

Love all our current lot but don’t think we have a player who is individually at that level

mirror22-376x478.jpg

I doubt this was said with this much venom? Would be nice for Hazard to start sulking today.

Still this is funny from a Milan fan, dickhead still has to pick that shirt up....

:dembele::dembelelol:

I think Hazard wants to go to Real Madrid. Higuain failed in Milan and wanted to embrace Sarri with whom he played a great season (36 goals with Napoli). Juventus owner of the player has authorized everything hoping to resume a large sum in June. In this effect domino Morata went to Atletico Madrid and Juventus will find him in CL: it's not good news.

I think Hazard wants to go to Real Madrid. Higuain failed in Milan and wanted to embrace Sarri with whom he played a great season (36 goals with Napoli). Juventus owner of the player has authorized everything hoping to resume a large sum in June. In this effect domino Morata went to Atletico Madrid and Juventus will find him in CL: it's not good news.

Morata is shit.... You're genuinely concerned?

Morata is shit.... You're genuinely concerned?
Morata is an off-putting player. With Juventus in the league seemed listless, in CL did great performances. I'm not afraid of anyone, but you don’t have to take lightly players like this. I hope you're right. Anyway I would have preferred Kalinic ...

It's odd the one team in the league that has absolutely dominated the headlines for the past 5yrs of not being able to keep hold of their players is us, meanwhile, the teams that have no issues and therefore no speculation surrounding them can't actually hold onto their players. How many is that now for Chelsea Odi, Courtois, Loftus-Cheek, Ake(?). With Hazard and probably the lad on loan at Villa maybe off in the summer too.

:harrysmile:

Back
Top Bottom