Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea FC statement | Official Site | Chelsea Football Club

They're going to appeal it, which I find ridiculous seeing as they've been found guilty of 29 different transfers. As for what that reporter is saying about grounds for appeal, he's clearly talkin four of his arse. If it was 2-3 transfers they had been found guilty of fair enough but 29. Have a word
They've only got a,limited time for the appeal apparently ...before the next window kicks in I dare say .

What the fuck is he talking about? How exactly does that give them grounds to appeal?

tumblr_nn2b2cJ6Hm1r8e765o1_500.gif

That it's this high a number, which would all have passed the FA's desk (I'd think) without the FA raising a red flag, plus that the FA has also been fined and told to clean up their act, could MAYBE indicate that Chelsea consulted the FA on the issue and were told everything was in order.

Shouldn't exonerate Chelsea of blame, but that's what I take from the tweet.

A guy I play footy with is a diehard Chelsea fan but an honest one like Claude, can’t wait to get his take on this!

He has just flown over for some games and after the 3-0 win against Malmo he said:

“We have been awful under this Nonce, and we roundly booed his love child Jorginho when he came on, what a waste of space!”

:dembelelol:

They need to change this rule. Makes a mockery of the ban!

It could really screw them over in terms of 'fair play' rules, specially with Pulisic coming in, so they could be limited there and any selling club will smell their despair when buying, so they'll be paying a premium, couldn't happen to a nicer bunch...

90 days to appeal will presumably mean they can just stock up this summer window though really??
Yes. But the selling clubs will rinse them on fees knowing this is it for their strategy. Also, you’ve got the issue about integrating a number of new players into a squad.

That it's this high a number, which would all have passed the FA's desk (I'd think) without the FA raising a red flag, plus that the FA has also been fined and told to clean up their act, could MAYBE indicate that Chelsea consulted the FA on the issue and were told everything was in order.

Shouldn't exonerate Chelsea of blame, but that's what I take from the tweet.

Nah definitely guilty on all 29 charges!

A guy I play footy with is a diehard Chelsea fan but an honest one like Claude, can’t wait to get his take on this!

He has just flown over for some games and after the 3-0 win against Malmo he said:

“We have been awful under this Nonce, and we roundly booed his love child Jorginho when he came on, what a waste of space!”

:dembelelol:

Calls his team’s manager an nonce and boos one of their own players? This guy sounds like a dickhead.

Back
Top Bottom