Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought it's standard procedure for most clubs, except we don't always get to see the details.
Probably enforeceable via the terms in the player's contract.
I agree their contracts would have some vague clause about the club being able to deduct wages decided at the club's discretion: that is too uncertain for me. Whatever their contracts do say, I doubt some of those fines would be legally enforceable - they may be some players entire wages for a couple of weeks.

William will be at € 0 in 2020: Juventus wants him ...

tuttosport.jpg

Hope WHU play today like they did in the 2nd half against us but looking like a an easy run for the next few weeks
WHU H
Villa H
Everton A
B'mouth H
Sunday 22 Dec THFC v Chelsea
Soton H
29 Dec Arse-anal A
City and Liverpool are uncatchable.
Leicester have 6 (count 'em) more points than Chelsea.
I am still believing we can get top 4 .
4Chelsea15929
5Wolves15423
6Man Utd15521
7Crystal Palace15-421
8Tottenham15220

I agree their contracts would have some vague clause about the club being able to deduct wages decided at the club's discretion: that is too uncertain for me. Whatever their contracts do say, I doubt some of those fines would be legally enforceable - they may be some players entire wages for a couple of weeks.

Was their keeper ever fined for refusing to leave the field when his manager wanted to sub him last season?

Back
Top Bottom