Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I figured you'd find some way to support Abramovic in all this. Is this the limit of your mental gymnastics?
I never supported this fella, the same cannot be said about some of the british elite. Said that all of that oligarchs are a cancer to Russia too, and the sanctions on them will probably good for both parts.

I never supported this fella, the same cannot be said about some of the british elite. Said that all of that oligarchs are a cancer to Russia too, and the sanctions on them will probably good for both parts.
right... so you oppose all the oligarchs home or abroad but perfectly on board with their revanchist agenda because the west is guilty of it too.

He really must go now.
Cannot afford to have a leader claiming to hold the moral high ground over the Russians whilst continuing to lie about everything he is asked about.

He really is truly pathetic.

......That scene today was like something from a shit satire.

A complete lie from Johnson, he's not nor has he ever been sanctioned.

(BTW - These "sanctions" mean absolutely fuck all, they are in more reality likely to hit the UK (London) even harder because the wealth syphoned out of Mother Russia via it's oligarchs has been used to buy half of fucking London, which if seized could cause the rental and sales markets to tank - no bad thing).

I think normal people everywhere should rejoice at eliminating or reducing laundered money that artificially keep real estate prices high.

I think normal people everywhere should rejoice at eliminating or reducing laundered money that artificially keep real estate prices high.
I 100% agree!! But a crashed property market also has a significant impact on thousands of jobs that are propped up as a consequence of it, Estate Agents, Legal, Conveyancing, building, maintenance, DIY, the jobs that supply these companies with goods and services and food for their staff to eat, transport that takes them there etc etc etc...

The market, especially in London needs this, as first-time buyers now need to be earning £120k just to buy a starter home. However, this doesn't get sorted for years and a lot of blood is to be spilt before the market if indeed it does, get to be recalibrated.

(BTW - These "sanctions" mean absolutely fuck all, they are in more reality likely to hit the UK (London) even harder because the wealth syphoned out of Mother Russia via it's oligarchs has been used to buy half of fucking London, which if seized could cause the rental and sales markets to tank - no bad thing).

Fantastic bring that on please!!! Chelsea die and people and small business get reasonably rates.

He said that Abramovic is facing sanctions

Not that he is under sanctions

Subtle difference

He really must go now.
Cannot afford to have a leader claiming to hold the moral high ground over the Russians whilst continuing to lie about everything he is asked about.

So he lied about a party while Russia invades an independent country???

Last edited:

Lmfao 🤣
I was referring to his quick exit from Parliament today when asked about non existant sanctions that he claims to have imposed on Abromavich. Not his party shenanigans.
Do try and keep up.

Lmfao 🤣
You think Boris has respect on the global stage after not just being exposed yet again as a serial liar, but reneging on an agreement he signed with his oven ready Brexit con. He is a national and international embarrassment,

Still defending this guy now that really is funny , but not in a good way

How is the snake oil he sold you working out as a cure for piles , baldness , rheumatism , cancer , angina whilst also cleaning your carpets and acting as a lubricant in your car engine

Last edited:
Heading home to Daddy........................

FMW9GjCXEAAwxNX

Back
Top Bottom