Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

From the Shed End coupled with the irrelevant thoughts of a deliriously happy yid.

Why haven't we bought anyone yet? Terrible owners.
Yep. Not being drip fed Millions from a murdering cunt.

Why haven't we signed anyone yet? Anyone else worried the new owners won't be spending on new players?
No one wants to come to you. Please see above.

He's still looking for for our giant car park where fans gather for picnics and barbeques before games.
Agreed. Stamford Bridge would make a great car park for Fulham.

All gone quiet on this thread? Todd hasn't seen the light and done a runner has he.
No mate. Please read the update today.

’m wondering the same. Gone quiet, no mega signings…empty promises?!
Yeah mate. Empty promises for an empty ground.

#boehlyout?
😂😂😂😂😂

Still owe Inter 72mill on Lukaku, still have to pay Werner 275k a week to be garbage, still have to pay huge sums to Baka, Batman, Barkley and others to not play.
I feel your pain, no seriously I do. £28m pm wages. Half a M a week for Two shit strikers. Fuck imagine what ours would cost.
Really suprised we didn't go for Bissouma, 25m is an absolute steal. Declan Rice would cost at least 4x that (and watching him for England really not sure he's worth that much)
why would either really want to go to a club in disarray with the most raci fanbase in T league.

The new owners have just spent billions buying the club, they will have to have raised this money somehow so likely wont have a nice big wallet full of dollars to just immediately go on a spending spree. The lack of patience on here is amazing at times, its becoming more and more like the twitter sh*t fest every day unfortunately
But it is funny. In 2 years you become Woolwich

Excuse me all, I’m sure the deal to buy, was to have the readies to invest, so know worries there, Todd n Co are vastly richer than Roman, so chill ya beans, and watch this space?
But not richer than Putin and so you are royally fucked.

On the subject of Todd, it would be nice to hear an update or something on the consortium's future plans. The silence has been deafening
not today it ain’t mate.

Drama Queen Crying GIF by Rocket Jump Film School

That’s wonderful. Didn’t take them long to temper expectations. Wait until they find out how much agents want for doing deals. I suspect they’ll be in shock.
They seem to think football is like Basketball. You will never get Lebron James type marketing unless the player is Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo level good.

In football there are at least three "super clubs" per country, across 5 different countries, and millions support their local small clubs, too much spread to build that kind of profile. Football is also a team sport, once again, unless you're Messi, Neymar, Rolando, you don't get to be star of the show every week.

United already do that shit, and look where it's gotten them.

From the Shed End coupled with the irrelevant thoughts of a deliriously happy yid.

Why haven't we bought anyone yet? Terrible owners.
Yep. Not being drip fed Millions from a murdering cunt.

Why haven't we signed anyone yet? Anyone else worried the new owners won't be spending on new players?
No one wants to come to you. Please see above.

He's still looking for for our giant car park where fans gather for picnics and barbeques before games.
Agreed. Stamford Bridge would make a great car park for Fulham.

All gone quiet on this thread? Todd hasn't seen the light and done a runner has he.
No mate. Please read the update today.

’m wondering the same. Gone quiet, no mega signings…empty promises?!
Yeah mate. Empty promises for an empty ground.

#boehlyout?
😂😂😂😂😂

Still owe Inter 72mill on Lukaku, still have to pay Werner 275k a week to be garbage, still have to pay huge sums to Baka, Batman, Barkley and others to not play.
I feel your pain, no seriously I do. £28m pm wages. Half a M a week for Two shit strikers. Fuck imagine what ours would cost.
Really suprised we didn't go for Bissouma, 25m is an absolute steal. Declan Rice would cost at least 4x that (and watching him for England really not sure he's worth that much)
why would either really want to go to a club in disarray with the most raci fanbase in T league.

The new owners have just spent billions buying the club, they will have to have raised this money somehow so likely wont have a nice big wallet full of dollars to just immediately go on a spending spree. The lack of patience on here is amazing at times, its becoming more and more like the twitter sh*t fest every day unfortunately
But it is funny. In 2 years you become Woolwich

Excuse me all, I’m sure the deal to buy, was to have the readies to invest, so know worries there, Todd n Co are vastly richer than Roman, so chill ya beans, and watch this space?
But not richer than Putin and so you are royally fucked.

On the subject of Todd, it would be nice to hear an update or something on the consortium's future plans. The silence has been deafening
not today it ain’t mate.

Drama Queen Crying GIF by Rocket Jump Film School
I enjoyed the satire there Andy good work as ever

But I was pleased to realise that the chavs do in fact still owe for the lukaku deal

Imagine that … going into your first window owing nearly all of the clubs record signing

But I was pleased to realise that the chavs do in fact still owe for the lukaku deal

Imagine that … going into your first window owing nearly all of the clubs record signing
It's like buying an expensive, run down house and finding out it came with a fancy car that doesn't run well - that YOU still need to pay for.

:mourhandlaugh::avbfu::mourpointlaugh::mourthumb::mourfinger:

It's like buying an expensive, run down house and finding out it came with a fancy car that doesn't run well - that YOU still need to pay for.

:mourhandlaugh::avbfu::mourpointlaugh::mourthumb::mourfinger:
For me it’s like you bought this super shiny new house ….. but inside it’s empty yet the bills are massive

You find an Aston in the garage … open the door to find outstanding payments to the dealership ….. turn the key …. It ain’t starting

For me it’s like you bought this super shiny new house ….. but inside it’s empty yet the bills are massive

You find an Aston in the garage … open the door to find outstanding payments to the dealership ….. turn the key …. It ain’t starting
I hear ya, however Stamford bridge can't be described as a super shiny new house 😅

I hear ya, however Stamford bridge can't be described as a super shiny new house 😅
Think I was analogising it towards the brand …. They got all this goodwill wrapped up in the brand

And your exactly right …. Take that away and they’ve got a ropey ol’ ground and an average size fan base ….. many Jonny come latelys

Where’s the growth potential??

They seem to think football is like Basketball. You will never get Lebron James type marketing unless the player is Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo level good.

In football there are at least three "super clubs" per country, across 5 different countries, and millions support their local small clubs, too much spread to build that kind of profile. Football is also a team sport, once again, unless you're Messi, Neymar, Rolando, you don't get to be star of the show every week.

United already do that shit, and look where it's gotten them.

I agree. They are trying to bring their ideas from American sports where there’s a limited amount of teams to the UK and Europe where it is totally different. I really don’t see how they expect to make money without taking the broadcasting of games in house. But that’s probably why he’s a billionaire and I’m posting on TFC.

Looks like Bruce Fuck is stepping down as chairman. One of the gangster's cronies by all accounts. Cunt should be arrested for laundering blood money. Hopefully a further sign their doping days are now well and truly finished. Can't wait to see us dominate the Chavs next season and beyond

Looks like Bruce Fuck is stepping down as chairman. One of the gangster's cronies by all accounts. Cunt should be arrested for laundering blood money. Hopefully a further sign their doping days are now well and truly finished. Can't wait to see us dominate the Chavs next season and beyond
Posted something v similar a month or so ago. Get out criminal, Buck - they are so fucked

Back
Top Bottom