Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The most hilarious thing is that that pair of baby faced pricks have never known anything different than post oil Chelsea.

Its like when Utd suddenly became shit, the fans didn't know what to do with themselves, they where so used to winning all the time that they had no idea how to lose.

Real football support is about experiencing both the high and the lows, not about winning at youtube comments because the team you chose to support is better than the other ones.
Try telling that to some on here who expect to win every game, don't know what to do with themselves when we draw and still have no idea how to lose. :pocheyes:

I cannot wait for the demise of Chavdom and that cocky self righteous, narcissistic cunt Mourihno.

12096597_900005866742144_2636987970284940565_n.jpg

I absolutely love seeing everything fall to pieces for them. Not just because it's a triumph of karma, decency and the fundamental good of humanity, but also for how they're ruined so many young players' careers. If you look at the kids they've had on loan or sold in the last 3 years, you'd be able to put together a hell of a fun team to watch. Chelsea sold/rejected the lot of them in favour of the likes of Diego Costa. Reap what ye sow ye god forsaken douchebags.

I absolutely love seeing everything fall to pieces for them. Not just because it's a triumph of karma, decency and the fundamental good of humanity, but also for how they're ruined so many young players' careers. If you look at the kids they've had on loan or sold in the last 3 years, you'd be able to put together a hell of a fun team to watch. Chelsea sold/rejected the lot of them in favour of the likes of Diego Costa. Reap what ye sow ye god forsaken douchebags.

I actually would love to see that club completely implode. They don't have one redeeming quality

I actually enjoy the rivalry with Woolwich and even West Ham. But Chelsea are just despicable

De Bruyne... :adelol:

Mourinho really is a fucking twat.

Can give it plenty but can't take it back (much like some people on here).

Mourinho, who claimed two Serie A titles and a European Cup with Internazionale between 2008 and 2010, was also asked to respond to Fabio Capello’s recent assertion that, after 18 months, the Portuguese’s players are often “burned out” and mentally spent under his stewardship.

“I read what Capello said,” responded Mourinho, who signed a new four-year contract at Chelsea in the summer. “I think a coach with his story in the game is better talking about football without commenting on the work of his colleagues.

I could have commented on his job as coach of England, or of his work with Russia, but I never did. Because I prefer to respect the negative moments of my colleagues. I prefer to talk more of Fabio Capello in the many beautiful moments of his career, those that were full of extraordinary success.”

You could comment Jose, and you just did.

Mourinho was then asked his opinion of the Leicester City manager, Claudio Ranieri, who he succeeded at Stamford Bridge in 2004.

“He has lived for five years in England and still has trouble saying good morning and good afternoon. He is almost 70 [Ranieri is 63], and he has won a Super Cup and another small cup. He’s too old to change mentality.”

And then lay into someone completely unrelated just to make yourself feel better. Utter prick.

De Bruyne... :adelol:
It boggles the mind.

Daniel Sturridge and Romelu Lukaku playing in front of De Bruyne, with Bertrand at full back. And that's just off the top of my head.

The consistent thing is that they don't seem to be complete cocks. Evidently, being one is not only a requirement to be a fan, but also a player...

Mourinho really is a fucking twat.

Can give it plenty but can't take it back (much like some people on here).

You could comment Jose, and you just did.

And then lay into someone completely unrelated just to make yourself feel better. Utter prick.
I think he's still playing the game of over the top twatness to take attention away from the teams poor form.

But he's been in the league a while and everyone's wise to it and they've been poor for so long now, he's just a twat.

Saw a PT Cruiser driving down the street today. Blue with a Union Jack painted on the front with the Chelsea logo above it, Stanford Bridge picture covering the back window. The driver and his kid had a stone look driving down the street (this of course was after the loss). I was laughing my ass on.

Whilst I agree it's great to see Mourinho imploding (arrogant SOB) there's a guy called Guardiola waiting in the wings...I'm pretty sure his contract with BM runs out at the end of this season!!!

Back
Top Bottom