Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

in cafe over the park wearing a spurs shirt. Order my coffee as usual and the girl behind the counter says 'you support Tottengam?' To my very bones i explain. She tben asks what do I thinknof Cheksea? Without thinking i tell her the tfuth. 'All a bunch of two bob cunts!' She replies that all her family are Chav fans.

Well she did ask
Both barrels , the only way to do it Andy , good man

Fcuking love it.

I would give so much to see us get Pochettino (the traitor) sacked.

The bloke and his merry band of followers on here have zero ethical standing.

I just hope we play a damn sight better than we have in our last 2 games, but it also shows how hard the PL can be.

F9Z1vAg.jpg
↖️

Thing is, Brentford was supposed to be their "points getter" because their fixtures don't get much easier.

Spurs (A)
Man City (H)
Newcastle (A)
Brighton (H)
Man Utd (A)

Next for them

Thing is, Brentford was supposed to be their "points getter" because their fixtures don't get much easier.

Spurs (A)
Man City (H)
Newcastle (A)
Brighton (H)
Man Utd (A)

Next for them
It’s genuinely feasible that they get absolutely nothing from those games.

Which, if happened, would leave them on 12 points after 15 games.

Which would be fucking hilarious.

The thing is watching this team its not like when the players are actually decent but they have just downed tools to get the manager sacked, they look shit!

Back
Top Bottom