Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If he wanted to for example he could pay for a new ground 100% and it wouldn't break ffp as infrastructure is outside it.

Yeh, I've always understood that the be the case; just doesn't stack up that you can write off 1bn of loans that have been keeping them afloat in terms of fees and wages for 20 years........ Without it they would have surely been in breach of FFP on multiple occasions.

I like the notion that the Government could be in charge of the sale of Chelsea FC. After all, they've got a great record regarding financial management.

If they get through to the next round of the CL, they can't sell tickets either.

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal
They are only allowed to spend £20k per away game...a Stage Coach bus to CL game !!

Yeh, I've always understood that the be the case; just doesn't stack up that you can write off 1bn of loans that have been keeping them afloat in terms of fees and wages for 20 years........ Without it they would have surely been in breach of FFP on multiple occasions.
Its the keeping them afloat at the time that would have failed ffp if it broke the rules. they wouldn't have broken ffp without them as they would be considered at the time, they wouldn't have had the success though.

Back
Top Bottom