Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

harry potter GIF

I believe they got a striker but he doesn’t come till next season with Nkunku.

"Nkunku is a versatile forward who can play in multiple positions, be it as a number 10, left-winger or as number nine"

Would be classic Chavs if he didn't mesh well with the EPL and had to be yet another AM for them.

Last edited:
A couple of snippets from the Dead end forum.

I get the need for a long term plan and I am with it, showing managers time who are making progress and have a structure is necessary, but that’s if it’s a manager with the ability to make that progress however slow, if you can see a plan, but I think anyone still backing Potter at this point is off their rocker

this is such a dismal run of performances and results the players' confidence must be absolutely shot
there's only one way around this in football, sack the manager and start again

Cannot get worse.

Old enough to see just how big of a hypocrite you are. You were fine seeing us lose only to bash Jorginho, but now you want to make a case of "bad fans" that prefer to see the good in bad since our manager is completely out of his depth? Shows just how your age doesn't matter if you're simply wrong, Potter has no future here and no amount of you backing him is going to help.

Kepa - 4 - Has to do better with their first goal.

Chilwell - 6 - One of the only bright spots of the game alongside Sterling. Shame everything around them was played in slow motion.

Koulibaly - 5 - Looks disinterested and he's so clumsy that he injured our only good player this season

Silva - 6 - Was fine before getting injured, bonus point for elbowing that twat Romero in the neck.

James - 3 - He's lazy and deserves to be getting as much stick as Mount of late. For a guy with so much ability, how often do we actually see it? Never crosses, never uses his power to get forward. It's happening too often

Loftus-Cheek - N/A - How can I rate him when he didn't even show up? Never noticed him do a single thing all game. You will never find a player that sums this Chelsea team up more than Loftus-Cheek

Enzo - 3 - All of that energy from the first few games has disappeared. He's already caught the Chelsea virus.

Felix - 3 - Same as Enzo, he's caught the Chelsea virus. Falling all over the place looking for a freekick. This isn't La Liga.

Sterling - 6 - Quality wasn't great, but at least he was actually running at players.

Ziyech - 3 - Rubbish. Same as usual really. Crowded out, sloppy when closed down. Like being down to 10 men.

Havertz - 3 - If Ziyech makes it feel like we are playing with 10 men, then Havertz has us looking like we play with 9. You would think this guy is still learning how to kick a football.

Subs:

Fofana - 6 - Did okay when he came on. Plays a bit too risky at times though. The one place I want us to be taking fewer risks is at the back.

Mount - 5 - Had a lot of fire in him, but he's lost his head. He can see how much sh*t we are in.

Zakaria, Mudryk and Aubameyang - Don't care - I lost focus of the game by the time they came on.

What are you blithering on about now? The whole team is sh*te at the mo top to bottom, we can all see that. It doesn’t change the fact the goalkeeper was weak as f**k on the first goal.

At no point have I said we lost because of Kepa - it’s on the whole team (and manager) Now put your big boy pants on and grow up.

A couple of snippets from the Dead end forum.

I get the need for a long term plan and I am with it, showing managers time who are making progress and have a structure is necessary, but that’s if it’s a manager with the ability to make that progress however slow, if you can see a plan, but I think anyone still backing Potter at this point is off their rocker

this is such a dismal run of performances and results the players' confidence must be absolutely shot
there's only one way around this in football, sack the manager and start again

Cannot get worse.

Old enough to see just how big of a hypocrite you are. You were fine seeing us lose only to bash Jorginho, but now you want to make a case of "bad fans" that prefer to see the good in bad since our manager is completely out of his depth? Shows just how your age doesn't matter if you're simply wrong, Potter has no future here and no amount of you backing him is going to help.

Kepa - 4 - Has to do better with their first goal.

Chilwell - 6 - One of the only bright spots of the game alongside Sterling. Shame everything around them was played in slow motion.

Koulibaly - 5 - Looks disinterested and he's so clumsy that he injured our only good player this season

Silva - 6 - Was fine before getting injured, bonus point for elbowing that twat Romero in the neck.

James - 3 - He's lazy and deserves to be getting as much stick as Mount of late. For a guy with so much ability, how often do we actually see it? Never crosses, never uses his power to get forward. It's happening too often

Loftus-Cheek - N/A - How can I rate him when he didn't even show up? Never noticed him do a single thing all game. You will never find a player that sums this Chelsea team up more than Loftus-Cheek

Enzo - 3 - All of that energy from the first few games has disappeared. He's already caught the Chelsea virus.

Felix - 3 - Same as Enzo, he's caught the Chelsea virus. Falling all over the place looking for a freekick. This isn't La Liga.

Sterling - 6 - Quality wasn't great, but at least he was actually running at players.

Ziyech - 3 - Rubbish. Same as usual really. Crowded out, sloppy when closed down. Like being down to 10 men.

Havertz - 3 - If Ziyech makes it feel like we are playing with 10 men, then Havertz has us looking like we play with 9. You would think this guy is still learning how to kick a football.

Subs:

Fofana - 6 - Did okay when he came on. Plays a bit too risky at times though. The one place I want us to be taking fewer risks is at the back.

Mount - 5 - Had a lot of fire in him, but he's lost his head. He can see how much sh*t we are in.

Zakaria, Mudryk and Aubameyang - Don't care - I lost focus of the game by the time they came on.

What are you blithering on about now? The whole team is sh*te at the mo top to bottom, we can all see that. It doesn’t change the fact the goalkeeper was weak as f**k on the first goal.

At no point have I said we lost because of Kepa - it’s on the whole team (and manager) Now put your big boy pants on and grow up.

Rh2U.gif

What a shower of sh*t they are.
All that money and that's what you end up with?

Hopefully the Potter fanboys can crawl out of his ass now, he has been utterly awful.
Don’t think you can fully blame Potter. They’ve got so many players in that it must be terrible for morale. He hasn’t helped though.

They could make a full squad of just attackers… there’s bound to be endless bitching every training session.

Back
Top Bottom