Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who can they sell? No-one will touch the keepers, Koulibaly etc. they are gonna be stuck with some shit players on big money
Why would no one touch the keepers?

I'd take Kepa, I think he's decent. We've been linked to Mendy but would rather have Kepa.

My work is done. Thanks, Todd, good job pal.

:harrysmile:

Aww, Todd....... Don't go.....

ActualScientificAmericanratsnake-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
They've got a big squad and all, but at this point Frank really looks like he's just pulling squad numbers to start out of a hat. Completely lost the plot, even by his standards.

Direct from the shed end

What a bunch of useless c**ts none of them fit to wear the shirt. The amount of money spent on league 2 standard footballers, what a joke. And Lampard as fantastic a footballer he was, may honestly be the worst football manager the league has ever seen.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

You must have missed it. Every other club has their shit on point with stuff like this. Would have been done within five minutes surely?

I keep reading it’s only us that fuck about with stuff like this.
To be fair Chelsea are as much of a Circus as us these days.
Just that even on a foreign channel I was watching yesterday said Poch is the new Chelsea manager but not seen anything official, even Southampton have announced who's taking over there next season

To be fair Chelsea are as much of a Circus as us these days.
Just that even on a foreign channel I was watching yesterday said Poch is the new Chelsea manager but not seen anything official, even Southampton have announced who's taking over there next season
I’m sure it’s done but they are waiting to get to the end of the season before announcing.

Back
Top Bottom