Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Enzo Fernandez - £100m - misses penalty

Caicedo - £115m - gives penalty away

Ahh I could go on...

Pee Wee Lol GIF

I caught MOTD the other day and I was genuinely surprised at how annoyed I was seeing Pochettino manage them. I wasn’t happy when he went there, but I actually felt my heart racing a little. So glad to see them lose even if it’s to the pikeys. Can’t wait for the day he gets the sack.

How does one club spend so much money on players yet continuously look so average.

100M paid for a Ukranian league player. Let that sink in.

Also how do clubs continue to fall for the Benfica hype train? How many flops need to happen for people to figure it out?

80M for Darwin, 120M for Enzo, 120M for Felix, 80M for Renato Sanches, 60M for Guedes,

They are committing daylight robbery on these clubs despite the poor track record. It really is remarkable.

How Chelsea is not in a financial hole right now is beyond me.

I caught MOTD the other day and I was genuinely surprised at how annoyed I was seeing Pochettino manage them. I wasn’t happy when he went there, but I actually felt my heart racing a little. So glad to see them lose even if it’s to the pikeys. Can’t wait for the day he gets the sack.
Unrelated but related… does any think harry suddenly looks a lot older in his Bayern kit and photoshoots?

Back
Top Bottom