Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

0.83 points per game. Not even on track for a 40 point season LMAO.

Clock Tick Tock GIF by MOODMAN
Could they.,

I don't see the point in sacking Poch, no decent manager is going near them anyway.

The longer they keep him, the more likely he'll start to get a tune out of them... Even if they aren't world beaters by the end of the season.

The longer they keep him, the more likely he'll start to get a tune out of them... Even if they aren't world beaters by the end of the season.
Possibly, but Poch seems to have lost his magic a bit. He's a very emotional guy and I feel like he's not emotionally invested in that shithole the way he was here and even at Southampton.

Possibly, but Poch seems to have lost his magic a bit. He's a very emotional guy and I feel like he's not emotionally invested in that shithole the way he was here and even at Southampton.

Thing is when he came into Soton there was already a framework (Adkins did an under-rated job there) and young HG players you could lean on.

When he arrived here he had a strong nucleus of prem proven players that just needed a re-boot........ Again also HG lads that he indeed leaned on when the bad apples were undermining him.

He's got so little to build upon there and they're keenly selling all their HGs.... I'm not sure a new gaffa makes much difference.

If I was them I'd write the season off and not pull the trigger unless relegation became a genuine threat.

Last edited:
It’s pitiful really seeing Poch there. Like seeing an ex hooking up with wrong’uns and their life just accelerating down the pan. His dress sense is getting worse too which is always a sign. To think
He seemed to be so damn handsome…

:ange-confused:

I feel a bit sorry for Poch , he moaned at spurs as we never signed enough players now he has gone to the chavs and they have signed every fucking player for sale and they are fucking shite! :levylol:

Back
Top Bottom