Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Odds are published for the next manager at the chavs. Neil Warnock to stave off relegation?

3676A6F000000578-3702084-image-a-47_1469131830449.jpg

There is a point, being a football fan, that this shit stops being funny. We are know the shit you get as a banter club.

And as a football fan, im at the point of feeling sympathy for the chavs. I can feel it running down my inside leg. I hope it sympathy, either that or ive pissed myself.

No way is Poch trying. No way. I think he must be on Paddy Powers payroll or its a Gotcha on Bohley by Ant and Dec.

Back to 7K crowds this time nect year. Warms your heart.

Btw is Putin more pissed with Urkraine or Chavs form?

Odds are published for the next manager at the chavs. Neil Warnock to stave off relegation?

New stories about the owners still going into the dressing room after matches. They really are playing Football Manager. At this point I, almost, wouldn't be surprised if they announced themselves interim.

Also, contrast the going in to the players with Ange's policy of the dressing room (at the training ground, I assume) being the domain of the squad.

How the world looked the last time Chelsea were this bad with a pint costing 40p

SAME OLD BLUES

How the world looked the last time Chelsea were this bad with a pint of beer costing just 40p and Boehly in kindergarten​

CHELSEA'S 1-0 defeat to Aston Villa yesterday meant this has been their worst start to a league campaign since the 1978/79 season.
History doesn't make for pretty reading for Chelsea fans as they were RELEGATED from England's top flight that season - with The Blues finishing rock bottom on 20 points.

Last edited:

Military veterans living on £50m site next to Stamford Bridge 'take legal action to prevent Chelsea's £2bn redevelopment of the stadium from going ahead', in fresh blow to Todd Boehly​

• Chelsea are looking to invest £2bn to redevelop Stamford Bridge
  • Military veterans living next to Stamford Bridge want to stop the redevelopment
  • Mail Sport's new WhatsApp Channel: Get the breaking news and exclusives here
By SAM BROOKES FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 09:02 BST, 26 September 2023 |

Military veterans have reportedly taken legal action to scupper Chelsea's £2billion revamp of Stamford Bridge.
The Blues' redevelopment plans were given the green light in July after they offered £50m for the site where around 100 military veterans and their war widows live next to Stamford Bridge.
Mail Sport revealed the veterans were furious at the prospect of being forced out of their homes, and they have now stepped up their efforts to prevent the sale from happening.

What with Boehly being the head of a consortium, & with the state of the club being so utterly shambolic since he became the boss — one has to wonder, how long he can stay in charge before being toppled?

I see Poch has forced Chelsea to sack Saltor from his coaching staff.

Saltor came to Chelsea as part of Potter's coaching team, then became Interim Coach for one game when Potter left, then stayed as part of Lampard's coaching team, and then Poch's team.

Poch getting rid of only person on staff who might otherwise become Interim Coach very shortly !

Last edited:
So the list I saw of favourites for the Chelsea job included Deschamps, Zidane, DeZerbi, and the newly appointed German national team coach Nagelsmann... why would Deschamps or Zidane stoop that low to take on that trainwreck?

So the list I saw of favourites for the Chelsea job included Deschamps, Zidane, DeZerbi, and the newly appointed German national team coach Nagelsmann... why would Deschamps or Zidane stoop that low to take on that trainwreck?

Zidane would be a spectacular disaster.

Gets my vote, but I'd rather Poch was still there when we play them at home.

Why would De Zerbi want the job? He'd be nuts.

Nagelsmann already turned them down, why would he want it now?

Military veterans living on £50m site next to Stamford Bridge 'take legal action to prevent Chelsea's £2bn redevelopment of the stadium from going ahead', in fresh blow to Todd Boehly​

• Chelsea are looking to invest £2bn to redevelop Stamford Bridge
  • Military veterans living next to Stamford Bridge want to stop the redevelopment
  • Mail Sport's new WhatsApp Channel: Get the breaking news and exclusives here
By SAM BROOKES FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 09:02 BST, 26 September 2023 |

Military veterans have reportedly taken legal action to scupper Chelsea's £2billion revamp of Stamford Bridge.
The Blues' redevelopment plans were given the green light in July after they offered £50m for the site where around 100 military veterans and their war widows live next to Stamford Bridge.
Mail Sport revealed the veterans were furious at the prospect of being forced out of their homes, and they have now stepped up their efforts to prevent the sale from happening.

It is a key site they are trying to buy in order to redevelop. If they dont get the Stoll buildings then I just dont see where they go from there. Impossible to redevelop on the current footprint, they'll have to relocate. Now that would be funny.

Back
Top Bottom