Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It is a key site they are trying to buy in order to redevelop. If they dont get the Stoll buildings then I just dont see where they go from there. Impossible to redevelop on the current footprint, they'll have to relocate. Now that would be funny.

I didn't think they could relocate due to the Chelsea Pitch Owners?

They own the naming rights of Chelsea Football Club.

Unless they become Earls Court Thunder or something

I remember going over chelsea must of been 19 76 i was 12 my mate was a chelsea fan ....there was
14 k in the ground .....completely empty
Spooky I was 12 in 76 and my best friend (who was a year younger) was a Chelsea fan and his uncle took us to the bridge once - stood at the front of the shed a group of skinheads came and took our hamburgers out of our hands and threw them onto the pitch - hated them ever since (Chelsea fans not hamburgers!)

It is a key site they are trying to buy in order to redevelop. If they dont get the Stoll buildings then I just dont see where they go from there. Impossible to redevelop on the current footprint, they'll have to relocate. Now that would be funny.
I hear there us cheap reL estate in Moscow

There is a point, being a football fan, that this shit stops being funny. We are know the shit you get as a banter club.

And as a football fan, im at the point of feeling sympathy for the chavs. I can feel it running down my inside leg. I hope it sympathy, either that or ive pissed myself.

No way is Poch trying. No way. I think he must be on Paddy Powers payroll or its a Gotcha on Bohley by Ant and Dec.

Back to 7K crowds this time nect year. Warms your heart.

Btw is Putin more pissed with Urkraine or Chavs form?
Maybe he is under cover for us ??

Mauricio Pochettino: How Chelsea project differs from my job at Tottenham​

“It was different because [at Spurs] the transformation was with us: we found the squad [while working with] the club, we were working for six months to a year to change and design the strategy [moving forwards].

“[At Chelsea], the plan was already made. We arrived here to develop this project, it has already started [before I was appointed] and now I am part of the plan. I’m responsible here, like I was at Tottenham but it was a little bit different.

“I believe, I really believe [in the Chelsea plan]. I think the balance is good, but the problem is we cannot show or reflect the balance because we have players who should be important today who are not on the team because they were injured.

“Circumstances that happened on the team that we cannot present…even with all the players fit, maybe you can lose games.”

Mauricio Pochettino: How Chelsea project differs from my job at Tottenham​

“It was different because [at Spurs] the transformation was with us: we found the squad [while working with] the club, we were working for six months to a year to change and design the strategy [moving forwards].

“[At Chelsea], the plan was already made. We arrived here to develop this project, it has already started [before I was appointed] and now I am part of the plan. I’m responsible here, like I was at Tottenham but it was a little bit different.

“I believe, I really believe [in the Chelsea plan]. I think the balance is good, but the problem is we cannot show or reflect the balance because we have players who should be important today who are not on the team because they were injured.

“Circumstances that happened on the team that we cannot present…even with all the players fit, maybe you can lose games.”
The injury crisis might have something to do with Bohley sacking the medical team.

From what Poch is saying, it sounds like he's walked into a situation where he's had no say in the players that have come in and he's expected to just make it work. A proven recipe for disaster that an experienced manager should have foreseen.

Back
Top Bottom