Come here to laugh at (the semi/possibly/historically/for a moment in time-Fascist Club) Real Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s an interesting one this season for sure. Maybe they have already done the Bale and James deals??? 2 players they have to get off their books. Also not having spent “big” for 5yrs or so means they have funds sloshing around??

That said +£80m on Hazard is a great deal when compared to Lukaku, Courtinho, Pogba, Kepa etc!

Either way they will still need to sell to lower the wage bill.

Btw I read the Hazard deal was £88m with add one potentially taking the fee up to £150m. So maybe not such a great deal if the add one need to be paid.

Even if deals for Bale and James already done it might free up some wages space but won't give them much if any cash. Beside which it seems to have gone very quiet on Bale which seems to translate as nobody prepared to take on Bale wages without RM paying a much bigger share of them for the rest of his contract or loan period than they have currently offered.

Press al so carrying stories that Pogba is demanding too high wages to the e.ctent that they may move onto their next target.

I wonder if Levy knows not to accept post dated cheques from RM if they want Eriksen ?

I don't think I've ever hid my utter contempt for that awful club the whole time I've been on this forum. Their fans can take those pathetic white hankies as shove them up their asses

Seeing Torrente as your avatar just brought back memories of the first film where he throws an Atletico scarf down the sewers and starts chanting "Hala Madrid" just not to get beaten. To think that film came out in 1999 and Atletico were seen as a workingman's club and now they're among the richest in the world.

Seeing Torrente as your avatar just brought back memories of the first film where he throws an Atletico scarf down the sewers and starts chanting "Hala Madrid" just not to get beaten. To think that film came out in 1999 and Atletico were seen as a workingman's club and now they're among the richest in the world.
You're the first to get the torrente joke! They did have all that Gil mafia money that won them the league in 97

The Spanish have an excellent track record of creating large public edifices on time and within budget. Take the Sagrada Familia Cathedral in Barcelona, for example. 137 years after building started, they've finally got planning permission for it ...and it's due to be finished in 2026.

Fingers crossed.
So you're saying the Nou Mestalla is going swimmingly then, relatively speaking. 133 more years should just be enough time.

Fuck Real Madrid with a pointy shit-dipped fuckstick but it's pathetic to call them a "fascist club".

If nothing else it's insulting to the countless thousands of their fans who are anything but, starting with my father-in-law

Real Madrid aren't a fascist club. If anything it's Atleti ( I mean there's a reason my avatar character is a fan of theirs)
I keep trying to point this out to no avail. English fans (and maybe those further afield for all I know) seem very keen to cling to the myth though.

Love Torrente by the way, well the first one anyway. They nosedived after that, Torrente 2 was dreadful, god only knows what the others were like

I keep trying to point this out to no avail. English fans (and maybe those further afield for all I know) seem very keen to cling to the myth though.

Love Torrente by the way, well the first one anyway. They nosedived after that, Torrente 2 was dreadful, god only knows what the others were like
yeah, torrente 2 was the one set in marbella. I quite liked it because it pokes fun at the sort of people I grew up around ( Costas ex-pats, etc.)

and when it comes to Real Madrid. Don't get me wrong. I hate them with a passion but they're not fascists.

Back
Top Bottom