Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss the latest matches, our players and any transfer news surrounding Spurs. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Tomo

Supporter
Mate what do you expect him to come out and say? Managers lie to the media all the time, as if they tell the truth most of the times they'll be crucified.
Very true, kind of get the feeling if AVB or Sherwood said what they thought about Levy's buy's and our squad of players in general it wouldn't be pleasant reading, kind of get the feeling neither is happy with the players they have. but they can't say so. Feel sorry for Moyes, even if he is not the right guy for the job taking over Fergie is always going to be a headache.

Comment

Yorkshire_Spurs

@daveyglee
i suppose he's thinking about putting the boots on and come back as a player, that's only explanation for that quote and it makes sense too, he could play as a starter for us right now, judging how our midfielders performed this season.
Maybe he is just popping in to watch a game next season.

Comment

Register to remove

Carlspurs

Soy feo
Oh boy Rafael vs Ribery. Carrick,Cleverly and Fellaini vs Schweinsteiger,Thiago and Kroos
and more importantly David vs Guardiolath
:chadliblow:

Last edited:
Comment
Nothing would be funnier than it happening to our rivals. I hate Liverpool but fuck em.
While obviously I would rather that happen to Woolwich, imagine how fucking funny it would be if it happened to Liverpool.
Either or.

Woolwich for being shits the last time it happened to us, Liverpool for the fact that when I look on RAWK for the reaction to the Kono stories, they were already planning who their 'impending' CL status will attract to the club

Comment

Anthony Beale

Fool what you want, your life or your jewels?
Either or.

Woolwich for being shits the last time it happened to us, Liverpool for the fact that when I look on RAWK for the reaction to the Kono stories, they were already planning who their 'impending' CL status will attract to the club
I don't even care. Anyone that would rather that situation happens to liverpool than Woolwich needs to leave right now. How ever many years consecutively they've been in it. It has to happen to them.

Comment

lovetheshirt

The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars
Liverpool for the fact that when I look on RAWK for the reaction to the Kono stories, they were already planning who their 'impending' CL status will attract to the club
It's fair enough to expect CL status to attract interest in your club but Liverpool is a shithole and a half. It will still be hard to attract top foreign players to Merseyside because of where it is.

The top foreign players want to come and play/live in 1)London 2)Manchester. It's as simple as that because that's where the shops / lifestyles and foreign communities are.

Comment

Register to remove

While obviously I would rather that happen to Woolwich, imagine how fucking funny it would be if it happened to Liverpool.
I agree - much prefer it to happen to woolwich because, well, woolwich, but it would be fitting if it happened to the dippers because of how they got UEFA to twist the rules to allow them in in the first place, it was them that caused the rule change which screwed us when Chelsea won the other year. Proper "Sky 4" influence there.

Comment
Top Bottom