Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently 9.5% of the world's population support Man U. That's a lot of pissed off twats.

Are Man Utd about to rule the world?
This always makes me depressed. Are there that many unimaginative bastards in the world who will shamelessly attach themselves to a brand for no reason despite unparalleled success?

I suppose 'lowest common denominator' is just that. Whenever I meet a United fan, I still need to speak to them further until I know whether they actually follow football at all.

Yuck.

This always makes me depressed. Are there that many unimaginative bastards in the world who will shamelessly attach themselves to a brand for no reason despite unparalleled success?

I suppose 'lowest common denominator' is just that. Whenever I meet a United fan, I still need to speak to them further until I know whether they actually follow football at all.

Yuck.

When I'm out of my depth socially, l always default to 'who do you support then?" In a rush to make me feel at home, they nearly always say, 'Man Utd'. And this makes me want to kill them. My wife knows what I'm doing, and I can feel her eyes burning into my soul.

When I'm out of my depth socially, l always default to 'who do you support then?" In a rush to make me feel at home, they nearly always say, 'Man Utd'. And this makes me want to kill them. My wife knows what I'm doing, and I can feel her eyes burning into my soul.
The united 'fans' over here would make your head explode.

Truly fucking disgusting.

Pochettino or Mourinho: that is the question.
They genuinely believe they'll get Poch in the summer, deluded cunts
Not a chance

berbatov-ferguson_799290c.jpg

051D9BB50000044D-3004502-image-a-14_1426870298655.jpg

Says the guy who suggested El Sharaawy as a potential striker. Everybody on this forum knows how clueless you are when it comes to football

The guy was a long standing member of a man united forum back when they bought berbatov. He's a joke to everyone except himself.
One of the few accounts you can ignore and genuinely miss nothing of any value

Has that Yankees symbol transcended sport to just become a fashionable clothing logo though?
Yes. They'll still count cap sales as "fan purchases" though, and chances are it's things like that that go towards counting how many "fans" they have. 20m cap sales in UK? 20m Yankees fans in UK!

I bet a very large proportion of non-European Man Utd "supporters" are doing the exact same thing. Same as Barcelona.

Back
Top Bottom