Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The funny thing is he's pretty bloody decent in an England shirt.

Perhaps a decent MF in front of him and a good manager might bear different fruit (also see Dier & Sanchez)......?

58378.jpg

What's with all these constant fucking leaks at Utd, these players just need to shut the fuck up and get on with it.
It's exactly why they are where they are. And us. Modern football, eh?

All out cunts were moaning about Poch and training apparently then after Jose wished Poch back. Idiots.

Do what you are fucking told, honestly. It's what the rest of us do at work.

Think that's fair enough tbh.

Too many people sit on ST and resell them, alot of Spurs supporters guilty of similar
A bit drastic, but I sort of get it. I know quite a few people who haven't yet returned to WHL because of COVID. However, I just don't get why you would buy one if you don't intend to go to at least the majority of matches. The main gripe I have is games being organised for any day of the week, sometimes with very little notice.

Back
Top Bottom