Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would normally never watch or post anything Talksport for obvious reasons, but I couldn't help but post this as it shows how deluded Man Utd fans are that they blame their owners for the situation their in right now.

I mean just look at the amount of money they've spent over the years.

I think to anyone without rose tinted glasses or the self-entitlement that most Man Utd fans have, that the main reason they won even a quarter of the things they did in the 90s & 00s is because of Ferguson, and that once he left they were never going to carry on that success.

I would normally never watch or post anything Talksport for obvious reasons, but I couldn't help but post this as it shows how deluded Man Utd fans are that they blame their owners for the situation their in right now.

I think to anyone without rose tinted glasses or the self-entitlement that most Man Utd fans have, that the main reason they won even a quarter of the things they did in the 90s & 00s is because of Ferguson, and that once he left they were never going to carry on that success.

They are terrible though. The clubs transfer and managerial policies are a joke, the players are more important than the manager, the club is a circus. Glazer came in and pilled £1bn (interest included on the club) to buy it, they spent load because quite frankly they are a huge club who can afford it without a sugar daddy and even with an owner that piles debt on them.

Fergie leaving was a disaster and they would never have retained top spot permanently but they easily could have gone for Pep, for Klopp, for Conte down the line, they easily could have employed a decent DoF and developed the club properly, maybe they wouldn’t be Fergie United but they would be good. They choose yes men or past it managers, give players to much power and have no vision. That’s on the Glazers although I do agree it’s not just them but they take at least 50% of the flack.

They are terrible though. The clubs transfer and managerial policies are a joke, the players are more important than the manager, the club is a circus. Glazer came in and pilled £1bn (interest included on the club) to buy it, they spent load because quite frankly they are a huge club who can afford it without a sugar daddy and even with an owner that piles debt on them.

Fergie leaving was a disaster and they would never have retained top spot permanently but they easily could have gone for Pep, for Klopp, for Conte down the line, they easily could have employed a decent DoF and developed the club properly, maybe they wouldn’t be Fergie United but they would be good. They choose yes men or past it managers, give players to much power and have no vision. That’s on the Glazers although I do agree it’s not just them but they take at least 50% of the flack.

They are what some wrongly fear our owners to be.

If it's not the owners who's fault is it then?

He's definitely not. Poch is overrated I do agree, but he's a lot better than Ten Hag. Poch beat Ten Hag with Winks, Trippier and a crooked Danny Rose. Ten Hag is the 2nd coming of De Boer.

Yeah it's just a nonsense to say he is at this moment in time, he has though built a very good Ajax team twice and done well in the CL but when it's come to the crunch he's been found wanting in that comp in positions where they should have advanced further...I mean come on he thre away the CL semi against us with mr 'serial bottler' in charge

Poch gets annoyingly overrated by Spurs fans its nauseating sometimes but then people go way too far the other way to put him down, there's obviously a balance that needs to be had here but saying that Ten Hag is better than him when he hasn't proved himself outside the Eredivisie ain't it.

Back
Top Bottom