Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not even a hint of self awareness here

incredible

**obv change Woolwich to Arseanal

https://Woolwich-mania.com/forum/th...-man-utd-pre-season-champions.25743/page-1118

It'll be interesting to see how they navigate through the Greenwood situation and justify their decision, since it's obvious that they're planning on re-integrating him in the team.

They've already tried to gaslight us in their statement when they said they looked at evidence that none of us have access to as if we need anymore than whats already available.

It'll be interesting to see how they navigate through the Greenwood situation and justify their decision, since it's obvious that they're planning on re-integrating him in the team.

They've already tried to gaslight us in their statement when they said they looked at evidence that none of us have access to as if we need anymore than whats already available.

Guess United got jealous of the media dubbing Spurs a "Soap Opera"

This situation is so fucked. Can't even believe United are even considering this, but hey, winning is the most important thing at the end of the day.

Not even a hint of self awareness here

incredible

**obv change Woolwich to Arseanal

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Woolwich player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public."

...Sticking the boot into other teams sex-crims in fine though. :harrysmile:

Fucking stinks

Blatant corruption and favouritism
Those scumbags really need to be outed. First and foremost they are arrogant and incompetent, but the bastards also blatantly have their snouts in the trough. I don’t believe they are taking direct financial payments but these softer influences are still distasteful whilst the standard of refereeing is a complete binfire

Last edited:
In relation to greenwood like everything else it all comes down to money,
Chances are if they sever his contract he might have them for unfair dismissal because I’m the eyes of the law he has not been convicted. He probably hasn’t brought the club into disrepute because he wasn’t wearing united gear when he done it.
Also they probably don’t want another club getting him for free because some clubs probably will take him.
As ted dibiase said: “everybody’s got a price!”

They could have binned him. His behaviour was such that it did bring reputational damage to the club.
He will have this shit in his contact. They all have.
Even if Rapey boy went to court, he is unlikely to have been awarded his full contractual wages. His actions might have seen a 70-80% reduction.
But sure as fuck, Manure would have gained a fuckton of worldwide respect and female fans.

And this is what I detest. Stay out of it. Jessica Ennis Hill did the same with Ched Evans years ago.

Trial by public figures is fcuking wrong and it's hypocrisy, bevause where do you stop?
I'd normally agree with you, but in this case it is different.

We've all heard the recording, read the transcript of the recording and seen the photos of the woman bleeding.

Greenwood is guilty, of that there is zero doubt in my mind.
He deserves to be pilloried for it.

I'd normally agree with you, but in this case it is different.

We've all heard the recording, read the transcript of the recording and seen the photos of the woman bleeding.

Greenwood is guilty, of that there is zero doubt in my mind.
He deserves to be pilloried for it.

Fair enough mate.

I am not going to get into a debate about it or start fighting my corner. On this I don't really care enough per se.

And in no way whatsoever am I absolving him. Shocking behaviour, regardless of the verdict to a large extent but a court of law found him not guilty. It has to matter a liittle bit - criminal conviction or not.

My point is so called celebrities picking and choosing when to publicly castigate as though to influence United's decision. Would this woman do it in every instance and be so public about it?

I don't think that is necessary or fair, and how we get ourselves into a pickle.

Say a United player was accused of vitriolic racism but not convicted. Would she or anyone do similar?

And that's where you start the wider judgements.

Keep her counsel, them do as she wishes without seeking to make a public stand. No need.

And this is what I detest. Stay out of it. Jessica Ennis Hill did the same with Ched Evans years ago.

Trial by public figures is fcuking wrong and it's hypocrisy, bevause where do you stop?

HE. DID. IT.

As for Evans......

That wasn't TRIAL by public at all.

He was found guilty. It wasn't til years later that the conviction was overturned.

Your effectively saying no-one should ever protest a sex crim...... just in case years later there is a retrial.

Fair enough mate.

I am not going to get into a debate about it or start fighting my corner. On this I don't really care enough per se.

And in no way whatsoever am I absolving him. Shocking behaviour, regardless of the verdict to a large extent but a court of law found him not guilty. It has to matter a liittle bit - criminal conviction or not.

My point is so called celebrities picking and choosing when to publicly castigate as though to influence United's decision. Would this woman do it in every instance and be so public about it?

I don't think that is necessary or fair.
Thing is though that greenwood wasn't found not guilty in a court of law.
Which is my point tbf.

It never got to court, maybe because him and the woman in question got back together and had a baby.

Either way the scum bag did rape her, and deserves everything he gets.

Thing is though that greenwood wasn't found not guilty in a court of law.
Which is my point tbf.

It never got to court, maybe because him and the woman in question got back together and had a baby.

Either way the scum bag did rape her, and deserves everything he gets.
Understand and fair points.

Lets see what United do.

Erik Ten Hag is one of the people pushing to re-integrate him according to the Athletic. And that detail is starting to pick up steam even among United fans now.

This is not the first time that Tan Hag goes to bat for bad eggs. He defended Overmars when he got fired from Ajax for sending dick pics to every female employee within the club. And defended Quincy "cousin stabber and drug smuggler" Promes as well.

Not a good judge of character that Erik Ten Hag.

Back
Top Bottom