Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

dead-man-walking.gif

So they media seems to be pushing the narrative that Kane would have gone to Man Utd if he went for a free next year instead of going to Bayern like he did.

Well we know that the media are desperate to get any standout Spurs player moved to Man Utd so this is hardly a surprise.

Would not shock me in the slightest if we see "Maddison to Man Utd" stories for at least the next four transfer windows.

I saw the quotes from scholes and Ferdinand. They’re living in the mid 2000s with thoughts like that. The football world has moved on since then and that club’s biggest problem, is that they still think they are as relevant as they were then and they aren’t.

When ten Hag gets sacked it will be the Ange to Man U stories. Can see it coming a mile off along with the Maddison one. Maddison wouldn’t go but I’m not sure about the manager. But let’s worry about it when we have to, they haven’t taken anyone off us we didn’t want to go there since verbatim in 2008. I’m not going to start worrying about them now.

I saw the quotes from scholes and Ferdinand. They’re living in the mid 2000s with thoughts like that. The football world has moved on since then and that club’s biggest problem, is that they still think they are as relevant as they were then and they aren’t.

When ten Hag gets sacked it will be the Ange to Man U stories. Can see it coming a mile off along with the Maddison one. Maddison wouldn’t go but I’m not sure about the manager. But let’s worry about it when we have to, they haven’t taken anyone off us we didn’t want to go there since verbatim in 2008. I’m not going to start worrying about them now.

I don't think so with the Ange rumors. That's easily quashable from the man himself if he gets asked.

Current odds on the next manager... old Syrup gets in there, just about. You can take out Nagelsmann perhaps as I think he will be Germany manager.

Carrick looks like the hire there I think. Pull in another ex-player who has shown 5 minutes of good coaching and an affinity towards the club, cue the media well wishers and how Carrick is the second coming after a decent start.

And the cycle repeats..

ManagerOddsProbability
Zinedine Zidane4/120%
Julian Nagelsmann11/215.4%
Roberto De Zerbi15/211.8%
Michael Carrick9/110%
Graham Potter10/19.1%
Mauricio Pochettino14/16.7%
Gareth Southgate16/15.9%
Brendan Rodgers16/15.9%
Antonio Conte16/15.9%

Onana trying to improve his public persona by appearing honest, humble and likeable after his cunty shouting down of his new captain after only being at the club for 5 minutes. It may of been Maguire but it still made him look like a cunt.

This is the downside to Ten Hag being shit. They could go after someone decent, and I think Slot is.

Doesn't matter who they get with the way that club is setup, they'll always have short term success but long term every manager is setup to fail.

It's United. A £50M offer is coming in january.
*Top spurs execs sitting round a table discussing ins and outs next summer*

Random exec: So, Daniel, Reguillon has performed reasonably well on his loan spell for Man U, I imagine we have some good leverage here and could demand quite a respectable fee. What do you think?

Levy: Lads....it's Man U :levylol:

Wouldn't be surprised if Conte is the Ten Hag replacement. This is United after all, they'll always go for the big name signing.

Wouldn't be surprised if Conte is the Ten Hag replacement. This is United after all, they'll always go for the big name signing.

He would be great for one season then it would exploded in their faces. also not sure after us Conte would want to go to a club that doesn’t have an out and out elite squad.

Back
Top Bottom