Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The reason ManUtd are boring to watch and are in sixth is also because Pogba has no idea what his duties are in their midfield.

The reason they are boring to watch is because Jose plays insipid, negative, shitty anti-football.

Most of 'em look like they're clinically depressed when they're out on the pitch and I don't blame them one bit.

Poor Juan Mata.

They should compare him to Alli, more of a like for like. Both play either attacking midfield or just behind the striker.

Comparing him to Kante is like comparing him to Wanyama or Dier.
He's actually closer to Dembele in their formation. Their attaching mids are (usually) Mata and Mkhtaryan (?)

I don't care if the kid is 100% Irish, shit was embarrassing. The media won't dare to slaughter a United player though.
Jesse Lingard? He's english. born in England, played for england. about as irish as my underwear.

I suppose he might have watched an episode of father ted (which I believe that most americans class as having Irish ancestry at this time of year), but he aint irish

Jesse Lingard? He's english. born in England, played for england. about as irish as my underwear.

I suppose he might have watched an episode of father ted (which I believe that most americans class as having Irish ancestry at this time of year), but he aint irish
Yes I know he isn't Irish. I'm saying I don't care IF he was, it would still be an idiotic celebration to do dancing some faux jig while pretending to play some type of whistle.

This guy never fails to impress me with his cringeworthy celebrations. This has overtaken that embarrassing handshake thing from Kane and Dele.
Lingard. Beautiful goal but absolutely ruins it by acting like a wally.

This guy never fails to impress me with his cringeworthy celebrations. This has overtaken that embarrassing handshake thing from Kane and Dele.
Lingard. Beautiful goal but absolutely ruins it by acting like a wally.

I really don't have much problem with the handshake stuff - it shows a bit of unity. If they started sitting in a line and started doing some rowing action or overly rehearsed routine that involved 7 people, then I'd question how much time is spent on a training ground doing it. Having said that, if the handshake thing goes on longer than 4 seconds it becomes a little cringey.

Big shout out for Maureen this week, his plucky MUFC has tenaciously pulled level with the mighty Bournemouth in PL goals this season - 42. If only Ibra had scored that penalty, they'd be ahead of the Cherries and only 8 behind Everton.

Come on you Red Devils!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom