Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm absolutely convinced that Mainoo is just a bog standard footballer been hyped up beyond all rationality because his surname is somewhat similar to Man U...
Maybe but not yesterday's display. If that was his true level and he can play that consistently it's better than what we have for that position. Could be a rashford and has purple patch followed by his current form.

Maybe but not yesterday's display. If that was his true level and he can play that consistently it's better than what we have for that position. Could be a rashford and has purple patch followed by his current form.

He's absolutely better than anyone England have found in defensive midfield....as he's the ONLY one

There's probably another half a dozen out there as good as him, but for whatever reason the academy systems only focus on blooding number 10's or inverted wingers

And Southgate is incapable of selecting anyone from outside of the top 6 clubs now anyway.

Straight Face Trying Not To Laugh GIF

View: https://x.com/skysportspl/status/1772905324103512212?s=46&t=Zr__ObRcjqxF616P03tagg

Brilliant, no challenge from them next season at the THEATRE OF NIGHTMARES.

no matter how bad he plays he's never going to be dropped for club or country.

And it seems like the United fans will never turn against him. The clown got wasted after City humiliated them but the fans was fine with that. In a normal club their fan groups would have demanded the Sancho treatment.

If we played like United barely dud yesterday, you would not hear the last of it

And yet so weird they are as a club that you can see them winning the FA Cup and I would say it was nearly impossible to see us doing that

Football is just inexplicable at times and had United won yesterday it would have ranked as one of the biggest steals in football history.

And I have no idea what a manager means when they say another team wanted it more. Utter twaddle.

Crikey that was still a lot of money back then (for something like that!).

Yup, probably half or a third of a decent player such as Berbatov.

So if we think the equivalent today is worth £60m/£80m ........ ManU might need a different credit card or have to wait a year for his gardening leave to expire

Yup, probably half or a third of a decent player such as Berbatov.

So if we think the equivalent today is worth £60m/£80m ........ ManU might need a different credit card or have to wait a year for his gardening leave to expire

If I was Saints I'd take the money (that they allegedly refused).

Back
Top Bottom