Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I said it in his last season at Chelsea, his motivation's not there anymore. He wanted to prove a point after Madrid, which he did by winning the league with Chelsea, I think he was done with it then. He's just wracking up the cash now. This will be his last big club. Only China, Russia or Middle East is left now for him now.

I said it in his last season at Chelsea, his motivation's not there anymore. He wanted to prove a point after Madrid, which he did by winning the league with Chelsea, I think he was done with it then. He's just wracking up the cash now. This will be his last big club. Only China, Russia or Middle East is left now for him now.
I predict him going into international management.

I predict him going into international management.

Pretty much the only trophies that allude him now are international honours so you may be on to something there.

Already managed and won everything in La Liga, Serie A and Premier League - I don't see him going to PSG unless he feels he could win them the Champions League. I also don't see him going to the likes of China etc

Pretty much the only trophies that allude him now are international honours so you may be on to something there.

Already managed and won everything in La Liga, Serie A and Premier League - I don't see him going to PSG unless he feels he could win them the Champions League. I also don't see him going to the likes of China etc
*elude

200.gif

Cant find a wagon?

What we are hearing from the Man U fans in their late 20 - mid 30’s s what we aren’t hearing from Woolwich fans of the same age group recently and used to hear a lot from Liverpool fans about 10yr ago.
They grew up seeing their team win everything and are living in the past.
You then have some saying all we want is decent football and passion.
Yet it’s funny that if they won then league, did doubles, playing boring football they’d wouldn’t give a bollocks
Like Woolwich under Chapman, Mee and Graham.
Nobody wins forever.
But supporters of these 3 clubs should be grateful than most other fans for what they have had. But no.
Possibly not becuase the sole reason that some follow these clubs is just becuase of the glory they attached themselves to in the first place.

Manchester United have raised ticket prices for Sevilla fans in the Champions League
Manchester United will charge Sevilla fans £89 to attend the Champions League last-16 tie at Old Trafford on 13 March in response to the Spanish club's "unfair and excessive" ticket pricing.

United say they will use the proceeds to subsidise fans attending the first leg in Spain on 21 February.

The La Liga side are asking for £35 more than they took from Liverpool fans in the group stages in November.

Sevilla are not breaching Uefa rules and are charging their own fans more.

United said they had taken the decision as "a deterrent to future opponents who look to increase ticket prices for our travelling supporters".

United fans will be refunded £35 before their trip to the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium, with any additional money donated to the Manchester United Foundation.
In response to complaints from ticket holders, United outlined their stance in a letter, which was issued on Wednesday.

It read: "In this instance we believe that our travelling supporters are unfairly being subjected to increased/excessive ticket prices from the host club.

"Ultimately Sevilla have not agreed to significantly lower the price to what we view as a reasonable level.
"Therefore, we have taken the difficult decision to charge Sevilla fans the same amount as our fans have been charged for the away fixture."

Manchester United have raised ticket prices for Sevilla fans in the Champions League

Fair enough I'd say.

Back
Top Bottom