Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was gutted when he went to United because I thought we had a chance of getting him.
How much money has he spent? The football is fucking dross.
I suppose in some instances it's nice to be proved completely and utterly wrong.

Bullet well and truly dodged

Imagine the fucking devastation he would have caused at this club with a small budget and a pool of young emotionally fragile players

get-attachment.asp

I think United may be more despicable than the gooners this year at least they are fun when they fuck up. You can barely tell when United screw up cause you're usually unconscious and lvg is just as smug as Wenger when they win.

Man U are dross, but watching the match yesterday you would have thought they were the home team the way Leicester played. Sitting back with everyone behind the ball waiting for a chance to hit Manure on the break.
I think if Leicester miss mahrez or even Vardy for a while they will drop in form drastically. However, they are only playing once a week. Maybe an extended FA Cup run will hamper them.
So far this season they have only played 3 teams who finished in last years top 6, all 3 of them at home, getting 2 points,

Man U are dross, but watching the match yesterday you would have thought they were the home team the way Leicester played. Sitting back with everyone behind the ball waiting for a chance to hit Manure on the break.
I think if Leicester miss mahrez or even Vardy for a while they will drop in form drastically. However, they are only playing once a week. Maybe an extended FA Cup run will hamper them.
So far this season they have only played 3 teams who finished in last years top 6, all 3 of them at home, getting 2 points,
They have some difficult games coming up. Now the record is broken they will probably drop away or you never know Vardy may by force of will manage to keep the record rolling a couple more games. But when it ends they'll fall in my opinion.

West Ham are banging on about winning the 'Grand Slam'. This is something they have invented which is a victory against Man City, Woolwich, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd in the same season.. The way they are going on about it I wouldn't be surprised if an open top bus parade is being planned..

Come on United..

West Ham are banging on about winning the 'Grand Slam'. This is something they have invented which is a victory against Man City, Woolwich, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd in the same season.. The way they are going on about it I wouldn't be surprised if an open top bus parade is being planned..

Come on United..
No doubt at all that had they beat us then we'd be in that list of theirs, but convieniently we don't qualify now that we've beat them. Yeah, ok then.

Come on United..
:eriksenlol:
westcDM_468x392.jpg

The shame of a smalltime club.

Back
Top Bottom