Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They have the most expensive squad in history, the second-best manager in the world, and there's still a decent chance that they won't even make the top 4 this season.

Fucking lol. Either he's the biggest tool in northern England, or I really admire his sense of humor.

The biggest tool in Northern England??

Plenty of stiff opposition there!!
:pochfacepalm:

And no I can't sleep!!:mong::sherwoodwtf::soldadowatch:

From Howard Webb's web chat today...

''Can you think of an instance where a decision you have given has drastically altered course of future. I.e outcome of a pivotal match, player not recovering from a sending off and so on?''

phprwrkdkcopy_of_nip000250634590.jpg
Howard Webb:
''Of course I had some really good games with strong performances otherwise I wouldn't have reached the level I did, however I also made many mistakes in my career. You just hope they don't have big consequences...I misread a penalty situation in a Man Utd v Spurs match, when Spurs were leading 2-0. It made the score 2-1 and although I got the feeling I'd made a mistake and was hoping it wouldn't impact on the final score, it did with Man Utd winning 5-2. That impacted on the league positions near the top of the table and left me feeling pretty down for quite some time.''

And so you should you egg-head clownshoe

From Howard Webb's web chat today...

''Can you think of an instance where a decision you have given has drastically altered course of future. I.e outcome of a pivotal match, player not recovering from a sending off and so on?''

phprwrkdkcopy_of_nip000250634590.jpg
Howard Webb:
''Of course I had some really good games with strong performances otherwise I wouldn't have reached the level I did, however I also made many mistakes in my career. You just hope they don't have big consequences...I misread a penalty situation in a Man Utd v Spurs match, when Spurs were leading 2-0. It made the score 2-1 and although I got the feeling I'd made a mistake and was hoping it wouldn't impact on the final score, it did with Man Utd winning 5-2. That impacted on the league positions near the top of the table and left me feeling pretty down for quite some time.''

And so you should you egg-head clownshoe
I wonder if he "misread" Fergie's brown envelope...

Imagine paying a world-record fee for Pogba

Thought 30 million for Sissoko was bit high, but United got his shit brother for around 3-4 times that. Paying that for Pogba when we sell Tom Carroll I reckon a £200 million fee ain't out of the question, might as well just make up any old figure.

United have normally been a exciting club in terms of style, they are now Pulis in all but name but only with a squad worth about £500 million. Talking about selling out your traditions.

Jose....oh Jose. What have you done ? 50% of games won and 3 points better than Palace, not great based on squad spend.

Are you going to claim to be the little horse again ? Or are you just a little "pony" these days ?

There must be something toxic going on at Man Utd - seems like something you'd have seen at Spurs a few years back. Like, they have players who can CLEARLY play good football. Pogba was part of a great Juventus side who played good football, even the likes of Ashley Young, Rooney, Valencia, Smalling etc. were all part of Fergusons great sides who always played good football. Herrera played good football at Bilbao, especially under Bielsa.

It's like at Spurs when we would CLEARLY have good footballers, yet we wouldn't play it. Even under Poch in his first season. We knew he played good football at Southampton, I mean when he first took over they took to him within weeks. At Spurs, it took him over a year. He had to get RID of that toxic.

Mourinho needs to simply start over. Whether he's the man to do that or Man Utd would even let him, I just don't know.

Mourinho is a cunt, and his shite football with that expensive squad will not last too long - the United fanbase already having endured three seasons of tripe during their comedown from Fergie.

As long as they don't come anywhere near Poch, I'll be laughing.

I doubt Mourinho has the patience needed to build this team he needs to if they want to be top 6 this season and contender the coming ones.

I think this might going exactly where we want it to go.

"If Jose Mourinho directed Die Hard it would be 90 minutes of John McClane hiding in a cupboard and then smugly congratulating himself for not getting shot."

More bad news for their defence. Bailly could be out for up to 2 months.

Still amazes me that despite spending all the money they did, they didn't improve the overall depth of their defence. Spent a load of money on Bailly yet still have the likes of Blind and Rojo playing at centre half. Smalling has gone down hill too, at fault for all four Chelsea goals at the weekend. Shaw can't even get in the team and their best defender all season has been a converted winger.

Back
Top Bottom