Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Manchester United lose this it is their eighth defeat in 15 games - and they are 3-0 down with only minutes to play, so it'll be a fact shortly.

You have to go back to 1972 for the last time that happened and it saw then Manchester United manager Frank O'Farrell sacked for a run like that.
And it was only two seasons later they ended up relegated, could history repeat itself? :p

Premier League Sport GIF

Whoever lets go first has the Utd job
Jaysus I forgot about that Tommy Tuchel wankshake. Wish that was Ange instead of Conte
Eyes No GIF by GrosChevaux

They're in a real mess. Hopefully it continues.
:mourhandlaugh:

But I can't see Ten Hag lasting another defeat, the place is toxic at the minute.

If they get Conte in I'd imagine rat Neville will change his attitude towards him, say he's exactly what the club needs.... only for it to all end in tears again

Back
Top Bottom