Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Interesting

View: https://twitter.com/TheFergusonWay/status/1732001561008919008

We should do this with shit stirrers like Matt Law.

Yeah but there is ways of going about it. It is because they apparently wrote the stories about dressing room unrest without contacting Man U for comment. Why would they need to, all they’ll say is no comment on that. Great to see that prick Neil Ashton over reacting there though. Hopefully it just makes them sharpen their pencils even more.

Yeah but there is ways of going about it. It is because they apparently wrote the stories about dressing room unrest without contacting Man U for comment. Why would they need to, all they’ll say is no comment on that. Great to see that prick Neil Ashton over reacting there though. Hopefully it just makes them sharpen their pencils even more.

Those hacks are just going to take it personal and make it worse.

I've been holding this one in for quite a while now...

giphy.gif

The problem of turning your back on the media and banning them, they're just going to sharpen the knifes even more cause you've pissed them off, I don't expect them to go easy on Ten Hag.

The problem of turning your back on the media and banning them, they're just going to sharpen the knifes even more cause you've pissed them off, I don't expect them to go easy on Ten Hag.
I kind of doubt he'll be around for much longer to see it.

Losing at home is bad enough, we've all just had that feeling recently ourselves, but they were battered at home.

By Bournemouth, who've never won there in their history before.

Ten Hag is a goner. I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone before the weekend is over.

Back
Top Bottom