Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They could easily go 26 years without winning the league, just as they did before Ferguson. They are an absolute mess and it’s all of their own making. Their recruitment and squad management over the last decade has been horrendous.

The club back Ten Hag, I think he's their puppet to lower the wage bill which is why he seems to be falling out with so many players.

However, it is a results based business and if the players want to get him sacked they will win in the end.

The club back Ten Hag, I think he's their puppet to lower the wage bill which is why he seems to be falling out with so many players.

However, it is a results based business and if the players want to get him sacked they will win in the end.

FWIW; Goldbridge just said that they can't afford to sack him nor splurge on yet another new manager's desired core. (Imagine that 10 years ago; Man U stuck in a sell to buy stranglehold!)

I'm not sure ETH is getting their wage-bill down either...... Any players alienated will still have to be paid regardless.

...But yeh; he can't survive forever even if they are financially snookered.

FWIW; Goldbridge just said that they can't afford to sack him nor splurge on yet another new manager's desired core. (Imagine that 10 years ago; Man U stuck in a sell to buy stranglehold!)

I'm not sure ETH is getting their wage-bill down either...... Any players alienated will still have to be paid regardless.

...But yeh; he can't survive forever even if they are financially snookered.
The first part is probably true as well which is another reason I think they're backing him still. They have to persist with his players and hope they come good.

As for the wage bill, I think the goal is to alienate them so they leave in order to get playing time. Which ties into them not having money, they need to get some of those players off the wage bill in order to get new ones.

Whatever the real reason is, I'm loving it. Who knows, maybe they'll even appoint Conte.

I've just watched Ten Hag's post-match interview. The poor man is clearly broken.

giphy.gif

Baffling football club, but whilst they and hopefully filth club and Newcastle (down to us) keep struggling, it takes the heat off our man and our club.

A bizarre season so far without a doubt.

Dumped out of CL by Bayern in a few days and Liverpool away soon after

Egg head is finished

Some real fucking wankers in their side - Martial, Reguillon, Rashford, Fernandes as well as the laughable meme Hollund etc

Erik egg head doesn’t have the basics to coach a Sunday side, zero personality or charisma - he would be ripped and ignored at any level.

Back
Top Bottom