Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:pochshock:

Mate; their squad totally sucks.
I honestly think it’s pretty similar

We certainly have a better squad but the first 11’s when everyone is fit are quite similar in terms of ability

We just have a manager that is proactive and knows how he wants to play, I couldn’t tell you how United play or want to play, they’re just a mess

And yet they are 6th
They are 9-0-7 with a -3 GD.

Having 9 wins out of 16 with that GD is a complete fluke. They’ve won 8 games by 1 goal and 5 of their 7 losses are by 2+ goals.

That’s a statistical anomaly to have avoided any draws and won 8 games by 1 goal (and only 2 losses). They should be on about 20 points.

If they keep playing the way they are, they’ll finish 10th.

Last season in the championship, Blackburn started the season 14-0-13 and at one point was sitting in 3rd with the same GD as the team in 18th. Then their luck of avoiding draws ran out, they finished with 9 draws and in 7th place with a -2 GD.

Last edited:
I honestly think it’s pretty similar

We certainly have a better squad but the first 11’s when everyone is fit are quite similar in terms of ability

We just have a manager that is proactive and knows how he wants to play, I couldn’t tell you how United play or want to play, they’re just a mess

Once factoring in their fading due to age (Varanne, Casemiro, Eriksen), injury prone-ness (Varanne, Martinez) or shitty attitudes (Fernandes, Rashford) I wouldn't pick a single Man U player over our best XI.....

Not often you could say that over the years, but I'm being genuine in saying that.

........What's your combined XI?

Last edited:

Having 9 wins out of 16 with that GD is a complete fluke. They’ve won 8 games by 1 goal and 5 of their 7 losses are by 2+ goals.

That’s a statistical anomaly to have avoided any draws and won 8 games by 1 goal (and only 2 losses). They should be on about 20 points.

A couple of those wins have been veeeeerry scabby too (Hi Wolves!)..... They could easily (read: should!) have 4-6 points less than they do too (which would put them down to 10th)

Last edited:
I remember when you’d be happy just to score against united they were that dominant .
These days they are a joke. Ten Haag is a clown, how could you respect him dressed in his stupid polo necks, he looks like a bad 70’s tv detective.
Please don’t fire him.

Don't forget that Wolves should have had a penalty and Rashford dived for a penalty against Forest, and another major incident I can't remember.

Absolute wank; he's not completely to blame. I think he's too inept for the league, and he has the wrong players for his system. But at the same time most of the players signed for him are shit.

And he's still playing Jose players 🤣

They should never have let De Gea go too. This keeper. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom