Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/west-ham-won-t-buy-london-stadium-unless-it-s-just-for-football-says-karren-brady-a3965196.html%3famp

It’s no surprise to see GSB now attempt to spin the stadium problems into a solution where they buy a stadium that would be dedicated to football.

Olympic Stadium decision leaves West Ham looking at seats option to keep legacy intact

It was always about the long term, create problems at the stadium in a way that ultimately forces the sale to them on the cheap. In terms of how well they are doing their job in regards to forcing the sale, I’d have to give grudging credit.

Legacy ! Yeah OK

www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/west-ham-won-t-buy-london-stadium-unless-it-s-just-for-football-says-karren-brady-a3965196.html%3famp

It’s no surprise to see GSB now attempt to spin the stadium problems into a solution where they buy a stadium that would be dedicated to football.

Olympic Stadium decision leaves West Ham looking at seats option to keep legacy intact

It was always about the long term, create problems at the stadium in a way that ultimately forces the sale to them on the cheap. In terms of how well they are doing their job in regards to forcing the sale, I’d have to give grudging credit.

Legacy ! Yeah OK
Just like Brexshiteers "Eyes on the Prize".

Get the deal, then start reneging on it the moment you can.

It's not an option for them to buy the stadium. I imagine if they tried then Spurs and Orient would be calling their lawyers within the hour.

We, the taxpayer signed a cheque for £330m to convert it to "football" use. The price of the stadium should be that and a whole lot more thanks. Oh, and then they'd have to pay to convert it back to, er, "football"?

:gallashmm:

Wasn't it him and Andersen who we were supposed to be jealous and fearful of as they represented WH closing 'the gap' on us?:gallashmm:

....Yeh, thought so. :dembelefingers:

I struggled to see 100m accross their entire XI, let alone 100m worth in improvement.

Wasn't it him and Andersen who we were supposed to be jealous and fearful of as they represented WH closing 'the gap' on us?:gallashmm:

....Yeh, thought so. :dembelefingers:

I struggled to see 100m accross their entire XI, let alone 100m worth in improvement.

They are really getting on the back of their 40m man Anderson. He is so lazy,as he proved when trying to get to Sissoko just before he set up Lamela.
He's just a shit Andros Townsend.

Believe you me, I can't stand them either, and when it happened, I thought he was making a meal of it. However, don't want to stoop to their level on wishing serious injury on other team's players.

A good rule of thumb in general, and I hold no ill will towards Yarmolenko. It's just the fact he's west ham that made me smirk slightly (ok a lot) when I read the news. Still, I hope he spends his recovery time realising what a shithole of a club he's at, then recuperates, leaves and plays well for someone more deserving of his talents.

Wilshere can fuck right off though!

Believe you me, I can't stand them either, and when it happened, I thought he was making a meal of it. However, don't want to stoop to their level on wishing serious injury on other team's players.

Other teams yes.. This bunch of oxygen thieves then it's a different story.

Lets not forget they laugh at the death of millions, they mocked an ex manager who had a brain tumour when his wife and kids were in the crowd, the list is endless.

They have the audacity to call us classless for having a laugh with the stretcher vehicle months after posting down syndrome baby pictures to Harry Kane and his girlfriend.
As cretinousgoat cretinousgoat said, it's not laughing at Yarmalenko, it's laughing at them Shithouses.

Other teams yes.. This bunch of oxygen thieves then it's a different story.

Lets not forget they laugh at the death of millions, they mocked an ex manager who had a brain tumour when his wife and kids were in the crowd, the list is endless.

They have the audacity to call us classless for having a laugh with the stretcher vehicle months after posting down syndrome baby pictures to Harry Kane and his girlfriend.
As cretinousgoat cretinousgoat said, it's not laughing at Yarmalenko, it's laughing at them Shithouses.
Agree not necessarily laughing at the player he’s just got the mis-fortune of playing for one of the most disgusting teams that were ever formed,Chelsea being on a par if not higher. But the humour is being their player who they depend on. Let’s not kid ourselves their “bantz” with the gas chambers and hissing is truly beyond belief how that would ever come in to a football arena is beyond me they deserve all they get in football terms,karma and all that.

Back
Top Bottom