could the Kroos/modric tactic work for us.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

it just my opinion i want spurs playing without target man(so soldado/ade not worked in my plan)
i pick this formation coz when us attack we only leave 3 man in defence(2 CB 1 DM)
Vlad and Paulinho for his last chance.
[formation=352, Hugo, Vlad / Dier, Kaboul / Fazio, Verts, Naughton / Walker, Benji / Paulinho , Capoue, Mason, Rose, Lamela, Chadli][/formation]
this formation looks very defensive but thats i want more pressure in mid,give that mason and lamela free role to attack(i want see mason in AM position,he poor when defend) both wingback as well can support attack.
more importantly our team need to play as team(playing one two touch pass,combo game ).

That was a shit match (this statement has no time limit)

Anyway I have been watching madrid lately and I think they will be teams trying to emulate this approach of having 2 passmasters who rarely lose possession thus no need for a DM.

Was wondering if you think that would work for us or even the premier league.

I could see Mason as modric and the only other player in the league I can see as kroos is Ki from swansea.

dont really wanna comment on your observations but , teams like madrid, chevesky,city can afford to have 2-3 combinations with all the talent and big squads , while teams like us, the manger has first thing in mind ,that is how to replace an injured or non performer , then how to fit in the new player who has every possibility to fail ,

at times i think like , mourinho , pep,anceloty(dont know what he spells), are called the greatest n all the stuff , but i have never seen them coaching clubs like us , everton, liverpool, dortmond where they wont get that magic money wand , like mourenho did , last year they were far away from a perfect team , no proper striker , too many attacking midfielders , unbalanced team , just with in a single window , he brought spains best striker (last season) costa, best assist maker fabregas, matic , and spains best GK last season . its just so simple for him .while we are struggling to get a proper forward for over a decade, 10 yers now , and he bought one of the best with in 10 months .

Back
Top Bottom