Creativity

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Case closed...Eric Dier is our most creative player so Nuno needs to move him to the 10 so he can get a tune out of these players. Most have had the bravery coached out of them but not our boy Dier. He's Spurs through and though. Maybe we need to drop Kane for Dier. Stats don't lie.

Actually think this might work.

Last 10minutes, launching balls in, who's gonna challenge the CB's of the two?

(Kane to 10 in reality, but shuush, let's wind up the 'kane's retiring here' crew)

Decent result for playing a 38 game season with a maximum of 9 outfield players.

Quite acceptable for a team playing nearly every game with 10 men.

If we'd have fielded 7 players every game we'd probably have been relegated.
Chubbs, I'm beginning to think you are my alter ego, or maybe I'm yours. I wonder what trauma has led us to this situation. Hmmm both Spurs fans you say...?

Chubbs, I'm beginning to think you are my alter ego, or maybe I'm yours. I wonder what trauma has led us to this situation. Hmmm both Spurs fans you say...?
Yes - sods law, I saw your post as soon as I'd posted mine - couldn't be arsed to delete it, bro.

:dierpochhug:

ffs don't tell arc that we're one & the same person

Back
Top Bottom