Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

E4WHebC.png
What are you, a seven year old?

Totally controlled the right side of the pitch.

And he really bullied that young kid Leicester had playing at left back.

I was about to call Esther Rantzen at one point

That tackle from him that led to the 2nd goal is absolutely why I already love this guy!! Absolutely smashed the player to win the ball. Love seeing that on the pitch!

Future Man city/Liverpool/Real Madrid/Barcelona captain maybe. Sadly I don't think we will be able to hold on to him. He was magnificent today.
If Romero keeps on playing as he does next season, I have a feeling Real Madrid will come for him. They've got a good record with Spurs players in Modric and Bale (he did help them win 4 CL titles), and they're in need of a new start CB after Ramos left Real.

If Romero keeps on playing as he does next season, I have a feeling Real Madrid will come for him. They've got a good record with Spurs players in Modric and Bale (he did help them win 4 CL titles), and they're in need of a new start CB after Ramos left Real.

I obviously don't want him going anywhere, but if we can turn around and sell him to Madrid in a year or two for 90m+, there are worse outcomes.

Why are people talking about selling him already, fucking hell our fans are in the gutter...you can never just live in the moment and enjoys nice things for once can you.

Enjoy him ffs. He may go one day but it ain’t today.
monster of a player. Skill, reading of the game, fast into tackle and an absolute cunt to play against.

Why are people talking about selling him already, fucking hell our fans are in the gutter...you can never just live in the moment and enjoys nice things for once can you.
I can totally enjoy the moment. He stands out like a beacon and is a joy to watch.
But Spurs are owned by Joe Lewis, who likes to see a return on his investment.

He was almost Beckenbauer-esque today with his presence all over the pitch. Cuti will be a household name soon
He's not a coward like so many of our players. He loves a big crunching tackle. He doesn't second guess himself in uncertain situations.

Just goes for it, and usually comes out ahead.

I obviously don't want him going anywhere, but if we can turn around and sell him to Madrid in a year or two for 90m+, there are worse outcomes.
Nonsense. Do you realise how hard it is to find and keep a top quality player like this? We could end up spending 200m on defenders to try to replace him and come up short.

If you find a player good enough to play for Real Madrid, you try to hold on to him if you have any ambition.

He goes in for high risk tackles, and when they work, it takes the breath away. We just have to suffer the odd occasion when it goes wrong. It will only get better as he learns the language and he continues to build on the relationship with Eric. I like him, I really, really, really, really like him.
I Love You Reaction GIF by nobodies.

He goes in for high risk tackles, and when they work, it takes the breath away. We just have to suffer the odd occasion when it goes wrong. It will only get better as he learns the language and he continues to build on the relationship with Eric. I like him, I really, really, really, really like him.
I Love You Reaction GIF by nobodies.
Nice day at the game, Mrs. P?

Back
Top Bottom